Will I Wake Up Alone

Hatred Means I Care

Unfortunately, Jungkook noticed and mocked "Are you sure about that?" while leaning in with a smirk.

“I'll be fine" Rosè said while putting her hand on Jungkook's chest and pushing him back, trying to shake off the weird comment he made.

"Now which side of the bed is mine?” She asked quickly, having actually come to terms to sleeping in the same bed as Jungkook.

“Left side. At least take off your shoes.” Jungkook said, and Rosé rolled her eyes in annoyance,

"Of course I will. I am not some sort of a savage, sheesh.” 

Rosè took off her shoes and got under the covers, scooting towards the edge of the bed as much as possible while Jungkook went to his bathroom to change.

Jungkook had emerged out of the bathroom in a pair of worn-out gray sweatpants and an oversized black T-Shirt, his hair slightly messy, and Rosè couldn’t help but think how attractive Jungkook was even in those simple clothes.

She felt the bed dip when Jungkook finally got under the covers as well, and she didn’t dare turn to face him, so she awkwardly said, “Well, good night.” ,before turning towards the nightstand with his back turned to Jungkook.

There was a moment of silence and Rosè was sure that Jungkook wasn’t going to respond. But then a quiet, “ Night, Rosie" followed and just the sound of her name coming from Jungkook’s lips made Rosè's heartbeat pick up.

She was sure that he wasn’t going to get a wink of sleep tonight.

That proved to be wrong, because in a matter of minutes she felt her eyelids getting heavier.

She suspected that it had something to do with how comfortable Jungkook’s bed was, and how soft the pillows were, not to mention how the covers and sheets smelled of roses and she felt as if she was in some flower field, the breeze brushing her skin and lulling her to sleep.

 But most of all, the fact that Jungkook left the bathroom door slightly open with the light on because he knew that Rosè was afraid of dark made her body feel so warm that she fell asleep in a matter of seconds with a small smile on her face.