Chapter 7

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of the Camp, and all of the students were ready to go. They were all packed for the 3 day Camp and were all very excited to the activities that they're going to have.

 

The activities in the first day of the camp, will test their strength, trust and teamwork, that will be hosted by Ms. Kim, the activities in the second day will test their Speed, Loyalty, and honesty, that will be hosted by Ms. Hwang, while in the third day, they will be going back home, early in the morning.

 

 

"Yah! Irene! Seulgi!" Joy shouted the moment she saw the two, walking towards the school bus

 

 

"Hey... You're unbelievably early" Irene teases her, because she knows that being early is never in Sooyoung's vocabulary.

 

 

"Yah! Don't underestimate the Goddess, because school trip is always my priority" Joy fight back, and do a hairflip earning a chuckle from the two

 

 

"Ok... Fine... Whatever, let's go now" Joohyun said nonchalantly and began walking towards the door of the bus, leaving Joy scoffing and she was about to go after Irene when Seulgi called her

 

 

"J-Joy, can you tell Joohyun that I'm just going to the restroom?" Seulgi asked softly and made Joy smile because of her cuteness.

 

 

"Of course Bear! Just be quick ok? You don't want to be left behind, right?" Seulgi just nodded at Joy's statement and the latter made her way to the bus

 

 

When she reached the bus, she saw Wendy waving at her, telling her to sit beside her. Once she's standing beside the seat, Joohyun, whose now seating behind Wendy, asked her

 

 

"Hey, where's Seulgi?" Irene creased her eyebrows while asking Joy

 

 

"Oh, she said that she needs to go to the restroom. She'll be here in a minute" Joy answered her and was about to seat beside Wendy, when Ms. Hwang called her.

 

'Ugh! Why is everybody calling me?' She mentally groaned and made her way to Ms. Hwang. Her teacher asked her, to sit beside her because she's fun to talk with, so Joy gave a sorry look to Wendy before seating beside Ms. Hwang.

 

 

The jocks already arrived as well as Bogum. Irene stared at him while he's walking, and noticed that he is walking towards her seat.

 

 

"Uhmm... Is this seat already taken?" Bogum asked her with an angelic smile, plastered in his angelic face.

 

"Uhmmm... " the seat is not yet taken, but she originally planned to ask Seulgi to seat beside her, but now she's dying to give it to Bogum. But before she could answer, someone behind Bogum answered for her

 

"Oh! No, it's not. You can take it" Seulgi answered happily, while grinning like an excited kid, finally having her mission started, little by little.

 

 

Bogum just nodded and sat beside Irene, while Seulgi took the seat beside Wendy instead. Wendy gave Seulgi a fist bomb the moment she got comfortable with her seat, earning a glare from Irene, behind them.

 

 

"1 point!" Wendy whispered to Seulgi, making the latter grin

 

 

Irene just turned her attention to Bogum, whose trying to have a conversation with her. She didn't pay much attention to the two in front of her, and just enjoyed her moment with Bogum. She loves the way how Bogum can easily make her laugh at those silly little jokes, and how he can make her heart beat faster.

 

 

 

 

DAY 1

 

There are only 30 students that is able to come so they divided the students into two groups and each group will have assigned team outfits. The first group's color is Pink and the other is Yellow. The team is selected secretly, they're gonna have to pick a bag in front of them, containing the team shirt that they're going to wear.

 

Irene comes out of the dressing room, with a pink T-shirt tucked in her black sport shorts. She looked for someone, wearing the same shirt as hers, that will going to be her teammate. She blushed at the sight when she saw Bogum, wearing a pink T-shirt as well. She tried to hide her smile and turned the opposite side, so that Bogum won't notice her flushed cheeks, but cracked open when she saw Seulgi wearing a yellow sleeveless shirt, revealing her oh-so-fascinating biceps. Irene stared at her with amusement in her eyes, but the amusement turned into resentment, when she saw Wendy approaching Seulgi, with the same darn shirt.

 

 

The first activity is called "Don't let me down". The team's task is to keep the beach ball in air for a specified number of hits without letting it hit the ground and each team member shouldn't hit the ball twice in a row. The team with the most number of hits, wins.

 

The first team to play is Seulgi's team. The game went well, with the whole team focused and eager to win, but they enjoyed it nevertheless. The game ended and the team's total number of hit was 261.

 

 

It's now time for the other group to play. They positioned themselves in different directions and began playing. Seulgi, in the other hand, is busy watching Irene, and noticed that Bogum is not so far away from her. She inwardly smirked as she thought of something that will help her mission. It is now their 256th hit, and the ball is now heading to Irene and Bogums side. Seulgi secretly used her power to make the ball fall to their side. The two started to run towards the falling ball, but unfortunately, they bumped into each other and fell at the same time. The two just laughed at each other's silliness despite of their loss.

 

 

"2 points" Seulgi said to Wendy making the latter smile like a proud mama.

 

 

 

 

The second game is called "Tug of War".   Each team gets on either side of the rope and tries to pull the other team across the ground marker. When any body part of the other team crosses the line, the game is over and the opposite team wins.

 

The two teams settled themselves in the rope, making Seulgi and Irene in the center of the rope, while Wendy is behind Seulgi and Bogum behind Irene. Wendy whispered something to Seulgi making Seulgi smirk once again, earning a glare from Irene, once again. They planned to take it easy when the game is at it's peak. And their plan worked well when they intentionally loosened their grip on the rope, making the other win and making Irene fall on top of Bogum.

 

 

"3 points" they both said at the same time, giving each other a high five.

 

 

Irene immediately stood up with her tomato red face, and tried to run away from embarrassment, but she tripped onto something and fell on a large and mid-waist deep puddle, which made Sooyoung laugh like there is no tomorrow.

 

Seulgi quickly run towards Irene and tried to help her but she fell on the large puddle as well, making Sooyoung laugh harder than she already did, and because of her laughter she fell on the puddle as well and Irene is the one who's laughing at her now, making Seulgi laugh as well.

 

 

"Karma is really fast, right?" Irene said while applying some mud on Sooyoung's face.

 

 

"Ewwww~" Sooyoung whined in disgust, and took her revenge by throwing a handful of mud to Irene, but she accidentally threw it to Seulgi who's standing behind Irene, making the latter laugh hard. Irene quickly spread the mud in Seulgi's face while laughing but Seulgi is stronger and she did the same to the laughing Irene.

 

 

The other students found it fun so they joined the trio in the puddle, throwing mud at each other's faces, and having a great time. Ms. Hwang was yelling at them, telling them to stop, but Ms. Kim carried her in bridal style and jumped in the puddle, and the students started to cheer until Ms. Hwang played along. Seulgi stopped for a moment, and enjoyed the sight of everyone having fun, it was definitely a sight to remember and she made sure to capture every single moment that she will never ever forget.

 

 

 

 

The third game is about to start and it is called "Just trust me". Each team will choose one member to be blindfolded and the other members will be the one to lead. They need to make the blindfolded member, pass through some obstacles but they cannot touch the person and can only direct them using only words.

 

Irene suggested to be the one that is going to be blindfolded but Bogum stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

 

 

"No, I'll do it" He said with a pleasing smile

 

 

"No, it's ok! I can do it!" Irene tried to fight back but Bogum leaned too close for her liking

 

 

"Just trust me, I'll take care of it" Bogum ended his statement with a precious wink before heading to the starting line, leaving a once again blushing tomato red, Irene. The latter head towards her team members too. Little did they know that Seulgi and Wendy is secretly watching them.

 

 

"Ohhh... 4 points" Wendy said in bewilderment

 

 

"Wow! I didn't even do anything" Seulgi said between amusement and happiness. She's happy to see Bogum, finally liking Irene as well. Yes, She was is happy, or so she believed, trying to believe.

 

 

 

 

The sun already descended and the students were lined up to pick a tent partner, which is written on a piece of paper. Bogum's tent partner was Taehyung, Wendy's tent partner was Jisoo, Joy's tent partner was Jennie while Irene's tent partner was Seulgi. Jisoo wants to spend the night with her girlfriend so she and Jennie asked Joy to switch tents, but it took a lot of bribery before they can finally convinced Joy. They quickly switched tent partner secretly before Ms. Hwang notice them, while Irene and Seulgi went to their tent as well.

 

 

The two were now lying next to each other and Irene is having a hard time to sleep because of the cold weather. She is shivering under the thin sheets of her blanket which didn't go unnoticed by the blonde so she quickly poke the older's shoulder

 

 

"Hyuniiee~ are you ok?" Seulgi asked softly while staring at the older girl. She waited for a response but she received none.

 

"Are you cold?" The blonde asked again and this time, Irene responded with a weak nod.

 

And the blonde mentally added note to her list

 

 

Joohyun easily gets cold

 

 

Irene waited for the blonde's action and got shocked when Seulgi suddenly wrapped her arms around Irene's small figure, with Seulgi's blanket wrapping both of them, making Irene wrapped around her own blanket, around Seulgi's arms and Seulgi's blanket. She rested her head in the crook of Seulgi's neck and felt the blonde's chin resting on top of her head. She smiled in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter