Chapter 4

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang through the crowded corridor, signaling every student that it is already time for their first subject. Irene, Joy and Wendy head to their classroom while Seulgi is asked to go the principals office first, accompanied by Ms. Hwang.

 

 

"I wonder why she needs to go to the principal's office first" Joy said as she sat in her assigned seat.

 

 

"Of course she needs to, she will be introduced infront of the class. Ms. Hwang will introduce her" Wendy replied as she sat next to Joy. The study tables are good for two students, so each of them has a seat mate. Irene head to her assigned seat as well, the seat that she will be sharing with Seulgi.

 

 

"YAH! GUYS QUIET! MS. HWANG IS COMMING!" Taehyung, the most talkative person in class, shouted alarming everybody. Everybody went to their assigned seat and fixed their chairs.

 

 

Ms. Hwang entered the classroom with a blonde girl behind her. All eyes is on Seulgi right now. She smiled at the trio, the moment she saw them. She stood beside Ms. Hwang and fixed her uniform

 

 

"Ok Guys! This is the new student, be kind to her and make her feel welcomed" Ms. Hwang said with a smile while putting her hands in Seulgi's shoulder.

 

 

"Hi Everyone! I'm Kang Seulgi! Please be kind to me" She waved her hands like a child while grinning and bowed. And that made everyone squeal and cheer, especially, the boys and some of the girls too.

 

 

"Wow Seulgi! You're so pretty!" Said Kai while adoringly staring at her.

 

 

"Oh! Thank you" She said with an eye smile, and blushed in the sudden compliment.

 

 

"Seulgi! Seulgi! Seat with me!" Sehun said while motioning to his side. She's going to answer back but Ms. Hwang interrupted her.

 

 

"Sorry Sehun, but she will be seating beside Irene" then Ms. Hwang motioned Seulgi to her assigned seat, so she quickly head towards her seat

 

 

"Hi Seulgi!" Wendy faced her and greeted her, when she reached her seat.

 

 

"Oh! Hello" She greeted Wendy back and smiled then she turned to Irene and smiled at her as well.

 

 

The school hours have passed and they are all now ready to go home. Irene was busy fixing her things while Seulgi is now surrounded by the jocks.

 

 

"Hey Seulgi! Wanna hang out with me? I'll accompany you... and if you want, I can give you a tour" Sehun said with a wink and a smirk. The others starts to cheer but Seulgi being oblivious, just grinned. She's going to answer but

 

 

"I'm sorry boys..." Irene said and then held Seulgi's hand "but I'll be the one to accompany her... She's my baby" she glared at them and smirked before leaving, with the other two tagging along, and they left the jocks with puzzled expression

 

 

Once they were away from the jocks, Irene turned to Seulgi.

 

 

"Don't go near them ok?" Irene said to Seulgi "But why? They look...  nice" Seulgi questioned her with a frown.

 

"Oh no Baby Bear.. They are not" Wendy said as she pat Seulgi's back, Irene glared at her and raised her eyebrow "Baby Bear?"

 

"What? You're the only one allowed to call her Baby?" Wendy said with a smirk, and that made Sooyoung laugh.

 

"NO! Not that! Why are you calling her Bear?" Joohyun defended and her face turned red.

 

"Because she looks like one?" Sooyoung said in a matter of fact tone. Joohyun turned to Seulgi and examined her face, she lift Seulgi's chin and turned it to the left and to the right to see her side profiles as well.

 

"No she doesn't" Joohyun creased her eyebrows and sighed as she remembers their conversation earlier.

 

"Seulgi, just, don't go near them ok? They're... troublemakers" Seulgi just nodded and smiled at Joohyun "Ok! If you say so"

 

 

 

 

They decided to bring Seulgi to their favorite Ice Cream shop, as to welcome her. Seulgi and Joohyun sat side by side with Wendy and Joy across them. They order a vanilla chocolate honey flavored ice cream, for Seulgi. And different milkshakes for the trio. They chatted for a good ten minutes but then, Seulgi spilled some ice cream in her uniform, and Joohyun being Joohyun, wiped the blondes uniform.

 

 

"Tsk. You really are a baby" Joohyun muttered in displeasure, but in a good way. She likes it anyway.

 

"And you're such a mommy" Sooyoung teases her which made Wendy laugh in agreement.

 

"Shut up! I just like the feeling of taking care of someone, like this" Joohyun defended.

 

"Like a baby? And you planned to do it with Seulgi?" Wendy questioned her.

 

"Yes. Why? Would you even let me treat you this way?" Joohyun teases her back.

 

"Eww, No! Of course not" Joohyun just laughed at Wendy's reaction.

 

"But you have one, there is Yeri. You have a baby sister, why don't you treat her like that" now Sooyoung is the one who questioned her.

 

"Yeri is definitely gonna kill me if I treated her like a baby, she is a violent kid you know? And a little Satan like you" she said in a matter of fact tone. And they all laughed, because Joohyun got a point. Yeri is really a little Satan after all. They are all laughing except for Seulgi whose attention is in the ice cream.

 

"Seulgi, I think we haven't formally introduced ourselves" Wendy said and offered her hand to Seulgi "I'm Son Seungwan, but you can call me Wendy" Seulgi gladly accept Seungwan's hand and gave her a wide grin.

 

"And I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter