Chapter 3

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ones in Italic will be the things that happened before and the normal ones is the present

 

-----

 

"Hey Bear!' Krystal yelled from the other side of the hall. She immediately run towards Seulgi, when she saw the latter come out of the office. She's worried about Seulgi, and what Mr. Cu had told her, but all of her worries subsided when she saw Seulgi grinning.

 

 

"How is it? What happened? You look very happy" She said once in front of Seulgi, with the same enthusiasm as Seulgi's

 

 

"OH MY GOD KRYSTAAALL! You won't believed what happened" Seulgi said with excitement.

 

 

"What?! Why!? Don't make me wait!"

 

 

"He gave me another chance to prove myself, he gave me a special mission. And if I succeed, I will not only become an official cupid!" Seulgi smirk as she watch her friend creased her eyebrows in anticipation for her next words.

 

 

"I will be a Captain too!" She finished her sentence with a wide grin.

 

-----

 

In a cliff somewhere near the city, came an unexplained weather. The cloud began to form above the cliff and in the middle of it, has a single spot of Sunlight where a heavenly-like figure descended from heaven. In the midair began the transformation of a cupid in a human form. Once her feet came in contact with the ground, the clouds rotated around her and disappeared like a wind, and there reveals a girl wearing a white T-shirt, under a black and white plaid shirt, a pair of jeans, and a pair of white sneakers with a black back pack hanging in her shoulders.

 

 

"Wooow! I'm finally here! In the human world!... With humans!" She said while scrutinizing her surroundings with amusement in her tone. She walked in the edge of the cliff and saw the city

 

 

"Oh! That's the city!" She pointed as she speaks to her imaginary friend again. "I always wanted to go there, and now, there is where I'm gonna live"

 

 

She sighed with contentment and reached for the address that Mr. Cu had given to her. She knows how to read and follow direction because the life above is the same as the life here in earth. They have houses, books, furniture, and things that we usually see around us, except for the technology. Cupid's don't need technology, they can just pop a cloud and form it into tv if they want to. They communicate using telepathy, if they're talking to someone, who is somewhere else. They don't have cars and transportation too, because they can easily teleport everywhere.

 

 

She made her way to the city and after an hour of walking, she finally reached the Bae Residence. She looked at the address again before knocking, but no one is answering. She knocked again but there is still no one answering. She stared at the door and examined it, and something caught her eye.

 

 

"Oh! What does this little thing do?" she pressed the button beside the door and the bell started to ring "Woww!" She said in amusement. After ringing the bell for the third time, the door finally opened and revealed a middle aged woman.

 

 

"I-is this the Bae Residence?" Seulgi asked while glancing to the address in her hand. She then looked at Mrs. Bae and wore her eye smile.

 

 

"Oh yes! Yes! This is the Bae Residence, Come in Come in" she motioned the girl to come in. "Welcome to the household"

 

 

"YOU'RE BAE JOOHYUN?!" "YOU'RE KANG SEULGI?!"

 

 

"HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?" they both shouted in unison, both were confused as well as Mrs. Bae. Little did they know, that both of them has a mission to fulfill.

 

 

"Oh, You two already knew each other?" Mrs. Bae asked the two as she watched them.

 

 

"NO!" they both shouted and that made Mrs. Bae flinch, she was shocked by the response that she received from the two.

 

 

"Uh! You scared me Guys! Calm down both of you, No need to shout" Mrs. Bae said while putting her hands in her chest. She motioned the two to sit down and calm themselves, which the two obeyed.

 

 

Mrs. Bae headed to the kitchen and came back with a two glass of orange juice and give it to the them.

 

 

"So, Seulgi. Where are you from?" Mrs. Bae asked while handing the drink to Seulgi, which the latter gladly accepted.

 

 

"Umm.. " she widened her eyes, and tried hard to think of a place but failed because she doesn't know any places down here so she just simply replied "i-i'm from the...  Other side of the town!" And took a sip of orange juice.

 

 

"Uh. Where exactly is that?" Joohyun questioned her and raised her eyebrow. Seulgi in the other hand is shaking because she don't know what to say but luckily something saved her from the hot seat.

 

 

*ring* *ring*

 

 

Mrs. Bae's phone started to ring and she quickly picked it up, the two stared at Mrs. Bae.

 

 

"Hello?... Uhuh?" She carefully listened to the other side of the line "Wait a sec.." She then looked at Seulgi and Joohyun and bring her phone to her chest "Joohyun, Honey, why don't you accompany Seulgi upstairs and show her, her room" which Joohyun obeyed.

 

 

They chatted along the way to Seulgi's bedroom. Seulgi now knew, that Joohyun will be her classmate and thanked God for that, because her mission will be easy if she will always be in Joohyun's side. Joohyun noticed that Seulgi is already sleepy, because of the constant yawns that she received from the latter.

 

 

"You should rest now Seulgi" She said with a smile, once they were in front of Seulgi's bedroom. "You look tired" and patted Seulgi's back.

 

 

The latter just nodded and thanked Joohyun for accompanying her. She plopped herself into her bed and dozed off to sleep. If there is one thing that Seulgi is very good at, that will be sleeping. She sleeps a lot even though she is not tired, whenever she will be in a comfortable position, she will be asleep without her even knowing.

 

-----

 

It was almost midnight and Yeri is doing her night routine, where she will be wearing face mask until morning. She washed her face and put the mask on. She was humming while checking herself out in the mirror when she remembered something

 

 

"Oh! I forgot my milk downstairs!" She blurted out and quickly stand up and head downstairs

 

 

While In the other room, Seulgi woke up feeling hungry, she noticed that it is still dark. She got up from bed and head downstairs to find something to eat. She didn't even fixed her clothes and her bed hair and her eyes were half open. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter