Chapter 1

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are many wonderful things that exist in this world we live in. 


From the beautiful landscapes of mountains and oceans


The beautiful trees and flowers
Even the beautiful creatures such as animals

 

And the most beautiful thing that exist in this world


The Human kind

 

 

Man is created to take care of the other creatures, living things or non-living. If there is living things down here, so above. 

There are many creatures that takes care of the Humans. 

 

 

There is one particular creature that exist in the world above, and they are called the Cupids. 

 


They are the one who's responsible to make people fell in love. It is their duty to match people, in the most possible way. They will find someone to be their target and shoot their arrow, the people believed so, but there are many ways to make their target fall in love with someone, not just shooting arrows, they have pixie dusts, drink potions, spells and many more. And it is up to them, on how are they gonna make people fall in love with each other. 

 

 

But unfortunately, they are not allowed to fell in love. How ironic. It is the most important rule for the Cupids and if they break the rule, they will be sent away forever. 

 

 

-----

 

 

The world above us is just like the ones we have in this world, it's just more magical. There is a hall called, Cupid's Hall. This is where the Cupid trainees train and evaluated by the head of all Cupids

 

 

There are new recruit students inside the Cupid's hall. All of them are very excited to become a Cupid. They will have to train first before they become an official Cupid and they will undergo a lot of evaluation and practical test. And if they passed all the test, they will be an official Cupid. 

 

 

In all of the students, there is always someone who stands out and her name is Kang Seulgi. The most cheerful Cupid Trainee that you'll ever meet. One would say that they think that they never saw Seulgi, even once, without a smile plastered in her face. 

 

 

 

Everything went silent the moment they saw a man in white robe, with beautiful wings and dark brown eyes. 

 

 

"That must be Mr. Cu" (pronounced as Kyu) the head of the Cupids and the God of love. Seulgi points her finger to the man while talking to her imaginary friend. Her eyes disappeared the moment she smiled and she bit her lip in anticipation and clapped her hands like a seal asking for attention. 

 

 

He went towards the center of the hall and introduced himself

 


"Hello everyone, I am Mr. Cu, and I will be your mentor, your friend and your father as you undergo all the practices that you're going to have in my class" he said with a cheerful smile. 

 

 

He started the class by giving his students, some tips on how are they going to make people fall in love with each other and he introduced the rule book and he made sure that everyone will keep in their minds that there is the most important rule that they cannot break. 

 

 

"And the most important rule of all rule" Seulgi listened carefully while mouthing an "o" as Mr. Cu speaks. 

 


"Never EVER! Fall in love with someone" Mr. Cu made sure that he emphasize the word Ever. Seulgi in the other hand, looked in the ceiling while saying "Ahhhh.... OK" she mumbled and gained attention because then she added

 


 "I'll remember that!" She shouted with an eye smile while raising her fist in the midair as if she won a contest or something. 

 

 

"Oppss..  Sorryyyy~" she said with a v sign after she realized that all of the students, even Mr. Cu, was staring at her.

 

 

"This is gonna be harder than I thought" Mr. Cu mumbles while caressing his temple. 

 

 

 

 

The whole school year went out very well. The students undergo different kinds of evaluation, some of them passed and unfortunately some of them failed. There is a moment in life where sometimes we succeed and sometimes we don't. And this is the moment that some of the students failed. 

 

 

The school year is almost done, and half of the students passed all the evaluation and they are now preparing for the final evaluation. 

 

 

Lucky for Seulgi, she reached the 4th evaluation and she can't hide her excitement for the next evaluation because she will now be an official cupid. She made sure that everything will be perfect once she undergo the final evaluation and practiced very well

 

 

Mr. Cu feels sorry for those students who didn't passed the 4th evaluation, because they are almost at the last evaluation which is the 5th one, so he made sure that those students will still be a Cupid. But it is not the Cupid that they always wanted. It's the kind of Cupid who works in the Hall and accepts and listened to the requests that is given by the Humankinds. They are like call center agents who collects and organize requests, before they give it to Mr. Cu. And then Mr. Cu will be the one, to send a Cupid, to fulfill the Man's desire. 

 

 

 

 

This is the day. 

 

The day of final evaluation. 

 

 

All of the student were busy studying and practicing in the last minute. But in the other hand, Seulgi is just sitting in the corner, wiggling her knees, as anticipation and nervousness cloud her mind, but she still smile like dork nevertheless. She can't help it but to smile as she wonder what her life will be once she was introduced as an official Cupid and that made her giggle. Her thoughts were stopped once she heard a familiar voice

 

 

"Hey bear!  Why are you giggling there like a creep?" The other student said in confusion and made her way to sit beside Seulgi. 

 

"Hello to you too Krystal! I was just imagining...  Things" Seulgi greeted and smiled at her, as always. 

 

"OK.." Krystal said slowly "so are you ready for the final evaluation?" 

 

"OF COURSE!  I AM MORE THAN READY! I'm so excitedddd~" Seulgi said cheerfully.  Krystal just giggle at the sight of her friend being cheerful like a kid going on the carnival for the first time. The two chatted as they waited for Mr. Cu to call their names. 

 

"Where is Mr. Cu by the way" Krystal said that made Seulgi stop laughing at her story. 

 

 

 

Mr. Cu in the other hand is very stressed that day. He was still in his office and there are a lot of request that keeps on coming these days. He was massaging his temple when someone approached knocked. 

 

 

"Come in!" He said and sit straight. 

 

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter