Chapter 1

H&H

 

It took a bit, but he finally got it.

A job offer.

 

The job he got was, well, suspicious. He didn’t know what it was exactly. The long haired man walked up to him as he walked his dog in the park, speaking broken Chinese. He managed to finally chat with his when the male said something in Korean. He knew Korean, at least a bit. Speaking with his roommate and his friend was pretty good practice. He let the male type his number in his phone, saying he had to return to Korea soon. Minghao completely forgot to get his name. This was pretty bad to be honest. It was a random person.

 

But he didn’t want to rely on his roommate any longer. He decided to take the chance.

 

Sadly, this wouldn’t get him a job at all.

 

Hao: “Hi! I’m the guy from China, the one with pink hair? I didn’t catch your name ;;”

Unknown is typing..

 

Unknown: “How the did you get a Korean number?”

 

Hao: “....”

 

Hao: “.”

 

The male groaned. Did he get the wrong number? No, he was pretty sure the guy got the right number. The only possibility is that he was tricked. God, just when he thought he got a chance. Suddenly, the unknown guy messaged back.

 

Unknown: “ is right bud. Looks like you ain’t getting that job.”

 

Hao: “Yup. This is horrible I’m so sorry. You could just delete me, I won’t bother again.”

 

Unknown: “Wait. Dogs or cats?”

 

Minghao blinked owlishly at the message. Dogs or cats? What a random question to ask. He shrugged, he might as well answer.

 

Hao: “Uh, dogs?”

 

Unknown: “ okay. See ya.”

 

Hao: “Wait why do you ask???”


He didn’t get an answer after that. It was left unread by the mysterious person on the other side. “What was that about?” He said, his dog perking up. “What do you think, Ki?” The dog laid back down, letting him sigh. “Yeah, me too.”