goodbye?

a week.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
9 GOODBYE?    

Both women had to wake up early in the morning to fly back home. Seulgi usually would be grumpy waking up this early, but seeing Irene by her side made the younger smile widely at six in the morning. None of them wanted to speak about it, but it would be their last day living together. After the love making in the night before, both of them knew there was a mutual feeling growing there and they were afraid to let it go.

Irene helped Seulgi to pack her things before their breakfast. It was peaceful and they couldn’t help but to smile at each other all the time. Seulgi often would hold Irene’s hand and caress it, making the older woman blush. The bear never would get tired of seeing this cute side of Irene. Meanwhile, the older couldn’t explain what she felt when Seulgi was around her. It was more than the butterflies, she felt like she was in paradise. Irene was almost sure Seulgi was an angel.

After their breakfast, it was time to go to the airport so they could be in time for their flight. All the way long, they were holding hands and sharing kisses. “I wish we could stay longer.” Irene mumbled as she walked through the airport with Seulgi. “I wish the same, but we gotta go back. Everything is waiting for us at home.” Irene nodded and a small sigh left her lips. She was living in a dream with Seulgi and she didn’t want to go back because she knew that in the moment she was back to Korea, her strings with Seulgi would be broken.

***

After five hours or so, the fake couple landed back at their country. Irene was clinging on Seulgi as if her life depended on it. Still, she didn’t talk about having to go back to her normal life without Seulgi. They went back to Seulgi’s apartment and once they were inside, Irene tackled Seulgi down in the couch – she kissed the woman passionately, creating a great memory to remember.

Even if Seulgi had told her she would stay in her life, Irene still felt insecure about it. She wanted to make sure Seulgi would have her in mind for a long time because the future was something Irene couldn’t see. In other hand, Seulgi felt the exact same way and she would make sure that Irene would be smiling every time she would think about her. Seulgi knew that after that day, everything in her house would make she think about Irene.

“Make love to me again, Seul…” Irene whispered before kissing the younger’s lips gently. Seulgi didn’t waste time, she just tore Irene’s clothing and threw it away. The bear wouldn’t even waste her time on carrying Irene to the bedroom, they could do it right there. And that’s how they started another love making session.

***

Both of them were exhausted due the trip and their recent activities. Irene was laid, resting her head against Seulgi’s s while the bear was running her fingers through Irene’s silky hair. “Can we stay like this forever?” Seulgi murmured and Irene just nodded her head, smiling at the younger. Their moment was cut by Irene’s phone ringing. They groaned in unison before Irene got up to grab the device. “Hey Yeri.” Irene said as she picked up. “Neh, I’ll be coming back home tonight.”

While Irene was on the phone with her sister, Seulgi spent this time staring at the woman in front of her. She was trying to figure out what happened in just a week. Seulgi wasn’t the kind of woman to stay alone, at least, not in a ual way. But also, she wasn’t someone who got committed easily. But after meeting Irene, it changed. If it was any other girl, Seulgi would have seduced her in the very first day. But Irene was different. Seulgi wanted to know more about Irene before getting in bed with her and that’s exactly what happened. She wanted Irene to stay with her, she didn’t want to let her go.

“Yeri said we should be at my house around 8PM, so she can record a last video of us for the project.” The older of them said, getting in the couch with Seulgi once more. The bear nodded her head and wrapped her arms around Irene’s body, pulling the woman closer to her – Irene loved every time Seulgi did it. “Right now is 5PM. We can take a quick nap before we go there.”

***

Later at night, Seulgi took Irene back to her house. They shared a lovingly kiss in the car before they got inside the Bae’s house. As expected, Yeri was waiting inside with J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter