meeting

a week.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2 MEETING    

“So, what did your sister say?” Joy asked to Yeri on the phone. “She was like hell no at first, but she said yes. What about Seulgi?” “I just told her that Irene is hot and she said yes.” Both of them laughed loudly. “I hope Irene-unnie can handle with Seulgi’s fire.” Yeri spoke, while staring at the ceiling. “Seulgi-unnie won’t show her -self unless she is comfortable or drunk enough.” “Good. Anyway, just come home with Seulgi around 8PM, so we can have dinner and get an A+ grade. Bye boo, love you.” Yeri smiled. “Okay, see you later. Love you too.” Joy hang up.

***

“, I have nothing to wear!” Seulgi sighed and threw her body on the bed. “Seulgi, you went shopping last week.” Wendy sat upon Seulgi’s stomach, making the bear-looking girl groan and push the Canadian away. “You’re heavy, you know.” Seulgi frowned and sat up. “Go shower and I’ll find you a nice dress so you can meet your wife and then go to honeymoon with her.” Wendy winked at her friend but earned a smack on her head. “She’s hot, but I don’t think we will get laid soon.” Seulgi pouted and went to the bathroom.

After taking her shower, Seulgi went back to her bedroom with the towel wrapped around her body. Wendy wasn’t surprised when she saw her best friend like that. Actually she was expecting Seulgi to come back and to blabber about her gorgeous body and abs, but Seulgi didn’t do it. “Oh god, I can’t believe you’re nervous! This isn’t even a real thing!” Wendy laughed as smacked Seulgi’s . “I’m not nervous!” Seulgi said and crossed her arms. “Oh, you’re. You not even know her yet you’re so nervous. Aw, that’s cute, Kang!” Wendy kept laughing and handed the dress to her best friend. “Wear that. If the CEO doesn’t fall for you, she will fall for your legs.”

Seulgi wore the dress and looked at herself on the mirror. It was a turtleneck black dress, with long sleeves, its length would end in the middle of her thighs and it was so tight, glued to all of her curves. Well, she was looking hot. “Don’t forget your heels!” Wendy shouted from the kitchen. “I’m going out now because Yoona is waiting for me at home! Tell me about your wedding tomorrow! Love ya!” Seulgi rolled her eyes and shouted back. “Love you too! Don’t be too rough with Yoona, the girl has to walk tomorrow!” She giggled and sat down on her bed to put her high heels on. Seulgi stared at herself on the mirror again. Damn, she could steal everyone’s man if she wanted to.

***

“Irene unnie! You’re late! They’ll be arriving in five minutes or so!” Yeri shouted as her sister walked through the door. “I thought it was okay if the bride is a little bit late.” She giggled and opened the buttons of her blazer. “Can I take a shower?” “NO!” Yeri shouted once more and glared at her sister. “You take years while showering. Just get your over here right now!” The younger crossed her arms and earned a glare from Irene. “Watch your mouth, little thing. Anyway, how do I look?” “Great.” Yeri smiled at her sister. Irene was wearing her work clothes – which where black pants and blouse, her white blazer and a few accessories like her expensive watch, necklace and rings.  “Are you sure I can’t take a shower?” Irene whined but Yeri not even had time to reply because they heard the door bell ringing. “They’re here!” Yeri ran to open the door, while Irene followed her sister. She stood a few steps behind Yeri, so she could look at their guests – and her soon to be wife.

Yeri hugged the tall figure who came inside the house first and Irene watched the girls, tilting her head a bit. She didn’t knew Yeri was this close with anyone and she would definitely ask Yeri about this Joy girl later. “This is my sister, Seulgi.” The tall girl moved to the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter