trip - part 1

a week.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
7 TRIP - PART ONE    

Irene was the first to wake up by the morning. She was so comfortable in Seulgi’s arms and she didn’t want to let go, but she had to or else they would be late. The woman decided to take a shower first and give more time for Seulgi to sleep – they have lived together for a few days, but she knew how much Seulgi loved to sleep.

While she was in the shower, all the thoughts of their kisses ran through her mind. Irene had no idea what Seulgi was doing to her, but it surely was driving her crazy. She was afraid that she would lose control if Seulgi kiss her again and she was afraid of getting too attached and then losing Seulgi once the week is over. “Damn, Kang Seulgi.” Irene mumbled as she got off the shower and wrapped the towel around her body. Once she was back to the bedroom, she was quite surprised with the view. Seulgi was removing the large t-shirt she wore as pajamas and Irene couldn’t help but to stare. “Oh, Irene!” Seulgi yelped before giggling. “I wonder how many times we will see each other changing clothes.” Irene still couldn’t find proper words. All she wanted to do was to take Seulgi to bed. “Damn.” The older whispered and bit her lip. “I’ll make a breakfast to us before we go to the airport, okay?” To Irene’s dismay, Seulgi put her clothes on and left for the kitchen – but at least, she got a good morning kiss.

By other hand, Seulgi also was thinking too much about Irene. From the first time she saw Irene, she knew that woman was something. She was attracted to Irene from day one, it wasn’t news. But now, she found herself liking Irene so much more than what she expected. She didn’t feel awkward for that because deep inside she knew Irene might be feeling the same. “Mm, what do we have here?” Seulgi felt Irene’s hands around her waist. “I’ve made some pancakes. I’m not sure if it tastes good enough.” “Everything you do tastes good!” Irene giggled and kissed Seulgi’s cheek before grabbing plates for both of them. Sometimes Seulgi would feed Irene and it warmed the older’s heart. “Seulgi-ah, may I ask you to bring your portfolio to our trip?” “Huh? Well, sure. But why?” Seulgi tilted her head, curious. “You’ll find out later. Now go get it, we’ll be late.” Irene stood up and pecked Seulgi’s lips before removing the dirty dishes from the table.

***

Gladly, they made it in time to arrive at the airport. Seulgi was holding Irene’s hands as they walked through and Irene didn’t seem to bother about it – actually, she was squeezing and caressing Seulgi’s hand. “Should we make a video before we get in the plane?” Seulgi asked and Irene nodded her head quickly. The bear held her phone up and smiled brightly as she started to record. “Today we’re going on a trip! I’m so excited about this! I hope we will have time to go on some dates over there.” Irene tiptoed to rest her chin on Seulgi’s shoulder and smiled at the phone as well. “We gonna have so much fun! And I might introduce Seulgi as my wife to my business partners.” Irene pecked Seulgi’s cheek and it got the younger blushing. For the very first time, Irene saw Seulgi blushing and it was one of the cutest things she ever witnessed. “Omo, would you really do so?” Seulgi asked and looked down, trying to hide her blushing cheeks, even though she knew Irene saw it. “Maybe.”

After recording their video, both of them headed to get in the plane. They were traveling in the first class – and Seulgi was super excited about this, because she never was in first class. Irene was used to it, but seeing Seulgi all happy about this small detail melted Irene’s heart. “Let’s take a picture.” Irene suggested and quickly held her phone up, Seulgi moved closer and smiled – that sweet smile that Irene loved to see every day. She would miss it so much when the week is over, but for now, she would enjoy every time she has with Seulgi. They snapped a few pictures before Irene put her phone down again. “When is your first meeting?” Seulgi curiously asked, holding Irene’s hand. “After lunch. It means, we will arrive there and go to the ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter