girls night out

a week.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
5 GIRLS NIGHT OUT    

Irene was more than happy because Seulgi agreed on going with her to Philippines. She didn’t know why she felt so excited about this, but she felt like her heart could blow anytime soon. After their lunch, she went back to her office, so she could finish her things and prepare everything for their little trip. Irene made sure to email Seulgi’s boss, asking for a day-off to the bear. She knew that Seulgi’s boss would say no, but Irene was offering a small partnership for this day-off. No need to say that his reply was very positive.

“Irene unnie!” The woman yelped at the figure entering her office, it was Yeri. Irene should be worried about her sister, but her days had been so good, she even forgot about Yeri. “Oh, Yeri! What are you doing here?” “Yah, is that how you greet your little sister? You totally forgot about me! I see you’re doing some serious business with Seulgi then, hehe.” The younger smirked, winking at Irene. The older woman blushed immediately and stood up, shaking her head. “Shut up.” Irene mumbled. “Anyway, I was supposed to ask you before, but I forgot. What’s going on between you and Joy?” Irene tried changing the topic. The thought of her and Seulgi going down to business was making her embarrassed and her heart race a little bit. Yeri shrugged and stared at her sister. “We kinda have a fling, she’s too slow and didn’t ask me to be her girlfriend yet. I’m thinking I’ll be the one doing it.” The younger one said it in a natural tone, which didn’t surprise Irene – Yeri was super open with her uality and could beat anyone who would dare to talk about her. “Are you the one asking Seulgi, too? I mean, if she’s like Joy, you’ll be waiting forever.” Yeri laughed, teasing her sister.

“We’re going to Philippines the day after tomorrow.” Irene said, looking at her sister, whom was busy texting on her phone, but Yeri stopped as soon as Irene finished her sentence. “Oh, honeymoon already! My big sister will be making babies soon! I’m so proud of you! I’ll be an auntie and teach your kids how do to the nonohae!” Yeri laughed loudly and Irene just roll her eyes. “What did I do to deserve this?” She mumbled and threw her hands up, in a ‘I give up’ sign. Yeri kept laughing for a while and then stood up, going to hug her sister. “I’m hungry. Buy food for me? I want kimchi! Please~”

***

“So, you both are going on a trip? Oh, Seulgi is making babies in the international way!” Wendy smirked and nudged Seulgi’s shoulder. “Wendy, you better shut your mouth.” The bear-looking girl said as she entered her apartment after her day at work. Seulgi’s boss said she had the week off and she knew Irene was the one who made it happen. “Yah, I’m just rooting for you, ! You’re such an ungrateful , Seulgom.” “Whatever.” Seulgi shrugged and went straight to the kitchen, to grab a can of Pringles. Wendy tried to grab one of the chips, but Seulgi slapped her hands, making the Canadian girl whine and pout. “Rude.” Wendy mumbled and Seulgi laughed.

“What are you and Irene doing tonight?” Wendy asked, opening the fridge to get something to eat because her best friend wouldn’t share her food with her. “We’ll have dinner, probably watch something on Netflix and--” “OMG, you two are doing the Netflix and Chill already?!” Wendy screamed and Seulgi threw one of her Pringles at her friend. “Stop being so stupid, Wendy! Even though Irene has the hottest body I’ve ever seen and I want to her and worship her body all night long, we’re not on this stage!” Seulgi pouted and ate her Pringles with a sad face. Wendy tilted her head. “You just said you’ve seen her body? What do you mean, Kang ert Seulgi?” Wendy walked closer to her friend, waiting for Seulgi to drop the story. “Long story short: she came home, I was busy painting and didn’t notice, she was going to take a shower and I stepped inside the bedroom when she was on her glory.” “Omg, I’m so telling Moonbyul about this!” Seulgi sighed and face palmed herself. Why Seungwan was her best friend again?

“Anyway, you and Irene are invited to go to karaoke with me and Yoona tonight. Maybe Moonbyul will be coming too with Solar and guess what! You’re not single tonight, so we don’t have to see you hitting on every girl you see around!” Wendy said happily. “Oh, so Seulgi is a player?” A third voice was heard, and it made both of the girls to look at Irene, whom was standing next to the door. Seulgi shook her head immediately and Wendy just laughed. “Wendy is just kidding, I swear!” “I’m not! Do you want me to tell your wife more of your stories?” Seulgi glared at Wendy and Ire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter