science project.

a week.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 SCIENCE PROJECT    

“Unnie!” Yeri ran inside her sister’s office room. Usually Irene would tell her secretary to warn her about everyone that would get in, but Yeri was her sister, so she could do it. And Irene loved Yeri so much; the girl just had to ask for something and Irene would make sure her sister would get it. Spoiled much? “Hey little thing!” Irene smiled and hugged her sister before sitting down on her chair. “Have you eaten?” Yeri shook her head and put her school bag on the ground. “Let’s have lunch together then.”

Irene took Yeri out to eat pizza. It wasn’t the most healthy food, but she couldn’t say no to her sister. Plus, it was a way to make up for not being with Yeri all the time. Irene was taking care of their parents’ company while they were on vacations. “Tell me about your day.” Irene said, sipping on her coke. “It was great. Me and Joy-unnie have to do a science project together. And we’ll need your help, unnie.” Yeri said, looking at Irene with the puppy eyes. “My help? Mind telling me more about this project?” Yeri sipped on her soda and settle her glass down before tapping her cheeks with her fingers and smiling widely at her older sister. It was something Yeri always would do to get what she wanted. “You’ll get married for a week!” “WHAT?” Irene almost choked on her food as she heard what Yeri just said.

“Bae Yerim, are you ing crazy? I’m an independent woman, I’m not getting married. Plus, I not even know who the is going to be my husband.” Yeri shook her head. “Wife. No husband.” It just made Irene blink once more and look in dismay at her little sister. She was okay with giving Yeri everything she wanted, but it was too much. “Don’t look at me like that, unnie. I know you swing both ways, I’m not a fool.” Yeri rolled her eyes and took another bite of her pizza, as if the subject wasn’t that shocking. “I have an image to protect, you know.” “Unnie, this is a high-school project. We’re not going to spread the whole Korea about it. Plus, it’s a fake marriage. After one week you’ll be free. Please do it for me, I have no one else to ask! And Joy unnie will ask her sister to do the same… Pretty please!” Yeri looked at her with the puppy eyes again. “Ugh, fine. Just tell me what’s the point of it all.” Yeri smiled widely and got up to hug her sister tightly and kissed Irene’s cheek repeatedly. “You’re the best unnie in the world! And my teacher want us to find out if it’s possible for two complete strangers to develop feelings for each other if they spend a week together as a couple.” Irene looked at her sister, a little bit confused. Maybe she should show up at Yeri’s school and talk with her teacher. But she already said yes to her sister, there was nothing she could do now but to help her little baby. “Well, is Joy’s sister pretty at least?”

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter