BONUS

Lipstick Traces

     B O N U S     

1 year later...

 

Hoya startled awake by the sound of his alarm clock ringing non-stop. He tapped the alarm clock to a stop and stepped out of bed, not surprised to see Hyunji missing.

Without even bothering to wear a shirt or washing up, he stepped right out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. He sighed contently and leaned against the kitchen door, watching his partner busily cooking.

Hoya snuck behind Hyunji and smoothly wrapped his strong arms around her waist, causing her to emit a soft gasp. She smiled once he started to cradle her slowly in his arms and continued to cook.

Life couldn’t get any better for the both of them.

“I’m cooking,” she warned but still smiled. Hoya nuzzled his nose into her neck like she was a puppy and groaned as if saying I-don’t-care-I-want-to-be-with-you.

He leaned in to kiss her, but Hyunji quickly recoiled her head before he could do so. He frowned and asked for an explanation. “Your breath smells! Go wash up!” she squealed as if he should’ve already knew himself.

Being stubborn as he is, Hoya didn’t budge and he squeezed Hyunji onto him harder. He closed his eyes, puckered his lips like a duck and slowly leaned in. Hyunji slyly smiled and took hold of the handle of a clean frying pan.

Hoya met lips with the frying pan when Hyunji situated the pan in front of her. She sneakily ran away up the stairs before he could realise what he was actually kissing.

Hoya’s eyes popped open when he heard Hyunji giggle and they widened even larger when he saw the pan being face to face with him. Sighing, he put the pan down and ran off to chase Hyunji. “LEE HYUNJI!”

Hyunji tried to run away, but he got hold of her in less than minutes and growled in her ear like a dinosaur. Hyunji squealed and laughed. “Go have a shower!” she hollered. “Come with me?” Hoya whispered lowly in her ear.

“NO!” Hyunji protested, but Hoya laughed slyly and lifted her bridal style into the bathroom. Hyunji squirmed in his arms to let her go, but failed horribly. *Oh my god. He’s going to me.*

Hoya shut the door, but just a minute later was kicked out of the bathroom, startled. Hyunji slammed the door in his face and locked herself inside. Hoya shook his head, *I shouldn’t of had married someone so strong enough to run away from me.*

-

That night was a special night: it was Christmas. And both families on Hyunji’s and Hoya’s side loved Christmas. It was a day that the two families would spend together for one week.

Hoya wanted privacy with his wife, but Hyunji wanted to stay with her family. In the end, Hoya’s side won and they spent their Christmas week separately from their families.

But it was compulsory for them to attend the Christmas dinner.

It was loud and rowdy with children running around and adults having a good old chat.

Mr and Mrs Park laughed and smiled. They made up- just like how Hoya and Hyunji made up- where everything began. Mr Park lovingly gazed at his wife and leaned in to give her a heart-warming kiss. The children ‘ooed’ and giggled, covering their eyes from the sight.

“Let’s make a toast!” Mr Lee hollered, making everyone raise their glasses and clank them together. The two families laughed and ate their food.

After a few minutes, Mrs Lee nodded at Hyunji and Hoya, “So how have you two been doing?” The couple nodded, sending her a sign that everything was going perfectly. “Is the baby coming along?”

Hyunji’s eyes bulged out and she choked on her drink to have Hoya pat her back and calm her down.

Hyunji and Hoya glanced at each other and Hyunji looked away, awkward. Suddenly, Hoya slung an arm around Hyunji’s shoulder and pulled her close. He smirked and said, “Oh, it’s coming along.”

Hyunji’s eyes widened to the size of apples and she nervously glanced up at Hoya. Hoya looked down at her and cheekily ginned, displaying his little ‘fangs’.

Should she be scared? The answer: yes.

She knew that look. He gave her that look every time he would try to get her onto the bed with him. She gulped, afraid of what was going to happen that night.

 

     N D     

And I'll just let your imagination run wild.

That's it. The end.

I do have another Hoya fic.

It's called, 'Cologne' and it's going to be exactly like this story, but reversed.

So Hoya's the one getting cheated on.

If you're wondering if the storyline's the same, it's not. It will have the theme of cheating, but different twists will be added to it.

So here's the link! --> COLOGNE