I'm Sad (OT6? Idk)

Drabbles for Days

Ricky was sitting on the couch staring at the floor, something was playing on the TV but he didn’t really care what it was. He simply stared at the fake wooden flooring. Even when the door opened and closed, he remained unmoved.

“Ricky? What are you doing home?” Chunji’s cheerful voice asked from the hallway door.

Ricky simply shrugged without looking up.

“What’s wrong?” Chunji’s tone changed in an instant to sweet and caring. Ricky felt the couch beside him depress with Chunji’s weight. “Ricky? What’s wrong?” He laid a hand on the younger’s shoulder.

Ricky looked up at his hyung and sighed.

“I’m sad.” He said in a small voice. His brown eyes sparkled wetly with unfallen tears. Chunji supressed his shock quickly.

“Oh! Why? What’s happened?” Chunji asked, instantly looking for the cause of Ricky’s pain he could stem it.

“I don’t know!” Ricky wailed and threw himself at Chunji, cuddling into his neck. Chunji caught him against his chest with ease, snuggling the younger against him comfortingly. There was no need to say anymore. Chunji would simply hold him until he felt better.

It was 3 minutes later when L.Joe wandered into the lounge from the front door. He caught sight of the pair sitting on the couch, simply hugging and smiled. Without bothering to even ask he sat on Ricky’s other side and wrapped his arms around the fake maknae. His hands rested on Chunji’s shoulders on the opposite side. L.Joe rested his head on Ricky’s back and closed his eyes with contentment.

Perhaps another 4 minutes passed when Niel and Changjo pounded into the dorm at high speed, Changjo even ricocheting off the doorframe of the hall door into the loungeroom. When he laid eyes on the trio on the couch he skidded to a halt, slipping a little in his socks. Niel crashed into him from behind and sent them both sprawling onto the floor. When they looked up Ricky was still huddled into Chunji’s chest with L.Joe draped over his back. Chunji looked down at them, trying to hold in his laughter.

“What’s wrong with Ricky?” Changjo asked, his voice uneven from Niel’s weight on his back.

Chunji shrugged in reply.

The pair scrambled to their feet and threw themselves onto the couch. After a slight, silly scuffle Niel found himself on the floor. He wrapped his arms around Ricky’s legs and laid his head against the thigh. Changjo climbed around to the back of the couch and smooshed himself against the other three in a strange contorted position.

Cap was only a minute behind, pausing in the doorway to chuckle slightly at the sight before him. Ricky was barely visible in the middle of all the members.

“What’s wrong? What happened?” Cap demanded, head turning from side to side as though if they pointed out the problem he would destroy it.

“He’s sad.” Chunji replied.

“He needed a hug.” L.Joe added.

“Oh.” Cap’s face was still scowling but his tone was lighter now, “Ok then.” He immediately crossed the room and pressed himself against Chunji’s back. He laid his head on Ricky’s soft hair and sighed.

They stayed that way for quite some time. No one spoke or moved, they shifted slightly when uncomfortable but all six stayed where they were on the couch, cuddling Ricky.

“I feel a little better now.” Ricky’s muffled voice admitted.

“Don’t care.” Niel mumbled, snuggling against his leg.

“I was almost asleep.” Changjo admitted.

“Shhh,” Cap’s breath ruffled Ricky’s hair.

“Ok then.” Ricky smiled against Chunji’s neck and settled back into place.

 

=======================

A/N: Today was a crappy day. So OT6 cuddles are required. The end.