Chapter 4 (News)

Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov

Seungri took Minzy to her Unnies house near to the Bigbang's dorm. 

The car was silenced for a while then Minzy broke up 

"Oppa thank you for worrying about me, I dont know what to say. I'm sorry because of me I disturbed your work. I know your busy , and dont have time for this" Minzy said looking at  him while driving.

"First of all Minzy, You did not disturbed me. I was also depressed of preparing things for our comback next year. For now you are the mose important right now, Don't worry about it." He then looked at her and smiled 

When they arrived at her unnies house seungri helped minzy to get out of the car 

"Thank you oppa,for comforting me. I feel better right now. And stronger than you think" She said so her oppa would stop worrying about her "I don't know? You still need my guidance to walk" he said looking at her " Don't worry I'm fine, you need to go, you don't want to be late and wanted to be scolded by the rest of Bigbang oppas right. Also bring them snack you promised them, I'm sure they would asked what take you so long?"  

"Oh right. But minzy how did you know that I was supposed to bring snacks to them? If I remember I did not mention it to you?" He said being curious and this makes minzy Taken aback.

"What...am..I...you told me earlier remember I asked you what are you doing in the studio you said your getting snacks for the rest of the members and for yourself as well" Minzy said without looking into his eyes but Seungri is not buying her explanation, he just did not think it to much

"oh okay" Good thing her unnie arrived before something happened "Seungri thank you for taking my sister here. How can I ever repay you? " "Just take good care of her noona and I will be fine, also Minzy I will text you later,okay. I will be you true oppa from now on" Her unnie just looked at both of them smiling and anxious at the same time "thank you oppa"

They hugged each other for the last time and seungri kissed her head again. Then seungri looked at her "Don't cry Minzy ah" he said as he wiped her tears "I won't, Promise me one thing oppa," "What is it?" "Don't pushed me away ever again" "I promised" Both of them do the pinky squared promised.

When Seungri was out of sight Minzy' Unnie helped her walked and enter her housed

" let's sit down first and tell me what happened, Why did you weakend is it because of your powers?"

"I think so too unnie, Me and Jiyong oppa had an argumeny well not really a big argument. I just told him to stay away from me for a moment and I think he was upset about" "Okay then, but how did you become weak "I don't know, after he walkes away I collapsed on the floor. Goid thing Seungri oppa was there to hugged me tightly then a strong wind came, My eyes also turned blue. I think seungri oppa saw it for a moment but did not asked me anyway"

"You need to be careful Minz.. If this happened again it could be worse. Good thing you only collapsed and Seungri shrugged it off naturally cause if not I don't know what to do. Just rest for a while in your room then we will go to appa and omma. I think they will know what to do. Minzy let's talk about something later,Im curious about it " "okay,I'll go and rest". IN her Unnies mind there is a lot of question minzy and seungri need to answer...

YG Building (Recording Studio) 

Author pov

The 3 Bigbang members were busy on recording when Jiyong returned "Oh Jiyong your here how did it go?" Taeyang said "Jiyong what do you think? Jiyong? JIYONG? JIYONG!?" top said being worried to what happened to him "Oh what, did you sag something" Jiyong finally said "Oh,nothing" top said with the eyes if Isn't-obvious "Hyung we keep on talking here, But you looked like left out. Did something happened between you and Dara noona?" Daesung said looking at him " No it's not about her, It's about someone else" he said while looking down and sight. They stoped all of they were doing nd looked at him waiting for an answer who it is "Minzy" he finally said and all 3 of them looked at eachother with a sad looked "What happened hyung tell us" Daesung said.

After he explained everything  except to the part about Seungri they all have shocked faces "That's unlike her . She never said anything to us liked that" Taeyang said "Well I get her. Who would be comfortable when you see someone kissing in the elevator. I mean you guys should do it in a place where you can have privacy" Top said explaining to them her point of view "Well your right hyung but why did Minzy cried and said to hyung he need to stay away from her?" Daesung said "That's true" taeyang said and the 3 of them thinked if... possibly... they all looked each other ​​​​​​. Jiyong looked at them thinking what they were t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter