Chapter 2 {I'm good at Hiding any way}

Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong pov:

All of us has been in the recording studio since early in the morning yesterday. We are all recording for our comeback stage next year and for our 10th anniversary.

"Again.......Again.....Again" I said to seungri because he can't find the perfect notes just yet "Okay, please come out" I finally said to him after 30 minutes of repeating. "Jiyong I think someone special texted you" Top hyung said as he handed me my phone next to him "I will be back" and went out.

I entered the elevator and she also entered " Jiyong I missed you" she then kiss me on the lips and I kissed her back. "I missed you too babe" 

We did not talk because we can flavour the times we missed eachother and how we loved eachother. "Oppa, Unnie what the heck are you two doing?" We did not realised the Elevator went opened and saw Minzy looking at us.

Dara pushed me away and looked at her member      " Oh we just.... talking" " Talking while kissing, I don't think so" Minzy said looking both of us weirdly "Why are you here?" I asked her "Contract and can I not be here? I also an artist to this company not only you two" She then looked at us frustrated 

"Why are you mad? Did something happened?" Dara asked and we both looked at her with worried eyes  " No, N..Nothing I just... I need to go bye" we looked at her taking the stairs"Let me talk to her okay, so don't worry you had schedule right? Go" " Okay take care of her for me will you" "okay don't worry"

She give me a pecked on the lips before she go.

Now I need to follow minzy

Minzy pov:

"Oppa, Unnie what the heck are you two doing?" I asked them with a shocked face. I mean they could do it to other places, why here?

"Oh we just....talking" "Talking while kissing, I don't think so" I looked at them weirdly. 

Then jiyong oppa asked me why I'm here. I think I kinda said something to make my madness released.

Then without thinking I went to take the stairs than the elevator... I got teary eyed when a hand suddenly pulled me.

Author pov:

Jiyong was now looking for Minzy and as soon as he saw her he went and grabbed her hand and pulled her to a place where there is no one else there besides themselves.

When they stopped Jiyong saw Minzy with a teary eyed. He was about to wiped  her tears but Minzy move backwards.  She then forcefully pull her hand out of his grasp.

This action surpried Jiyong since she never acted this way, especially to him.

" Minzy is something bothering you?" He asked her looking at her but Minzy hung his head low. He then put his hand on her face so that she can looked at him "You know you can tell anything to me right? Is someone  bothering you ?" Is she dating someone? Jiyong thought

"Are you dating someone perhaps?"  Minzy looked at him and shook her head "Im not dating, if ever I still need you approval" Minzy said and wiped her tears and Jiyong just laughed he can't believe she still remember the day  he told her about that when they became closer.. after he finished laughing he looked at her "tgen why are you crying?" " I had just a bad day, I know its a childish thing to cry but I cant help it" she said looking at him "Minzy remember Im always here. for you, you dont need to carry all things sometimes you need someone you can talked to and Im always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter