Chapter 11 {Acceptance}

Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy pov

We arrive at where Jiyong oppa is and he looks very confused about what was happening earlier. He then looked at us with widening eyes, ”Can you explain to me what had just happened earlier! And why that guy brought me here in just blink of an eye?” he said pointing at Kai. I come near him and hold his hands ”Oppa it's hard to explain what had happened and to what you discover but I’m begging you to please keep it to yourself. It would be more dangerous for you and for us if someone knows what had happened. I promise we will explain once you cope with it, by the way, oppa this is Luhan and Kai oppa they are my friends”

Jiyong oppa just sighed and nodded ”I promise not to tell anyone but you better explain things to me sooner the better.” I  nodded at him and make a promising sign. ”I think we need to go, I can sense someone coming here,” Kai oppa said and our hands hold onto his shoulders than in a blink of an eye we were back at the hospital like nothing had happened.

”Jiyong~ ah, here drink these tea. Don't worry this is safe it will help you Relax.” 

”thank you omma,”  Omma just smiled at him. After sipping the drink he feels relaxed ”wow, this is an amazing tea omma, where did you get this?” ”Oh, I got it from Equebus.” ”Where?” omma then realized what she had said ”Oh omma Got it from the store near our place called Equebus,” Unnie then step in. But Jiyong oppa seem not to believe them after what had happened.

”Noona your such a bad liar, I know that not what omma was trying to say. Can someone already tell me what’s happening.” Jiyong oppa looked at everyone especially me. ”Ah well, Minzy will do it. But Kai and Luhan will stay here just in case.” I widen my eyes at the mention of I’m the one who will do the talking and explaining. After a minute omma and unnie mention everyone else to go out and guard the door of the hospital except for luhan and kai oppa. 

”Well, can you tell me?”  I just sighed and explain to him only the basic part that we belong to another dimension that no human being can imagine it’s true. That we have powers that protect it in a good use and that a little background on my family to what they do and to whom was people are earlier. I did not tell him everything because it’s to risky.

After I finished with him talking Kai and Luhan grabbed me to the other side of the room and said, ”Are you that crazy to mention details about us. Even you just tell him about Equebus then that's fine.”

”opppa’s  I know him he will not stop until I told him more and explain things to him clearly” “But minzy you might be forgotten that in this dimension we can’t trust anybody. What if he is one of them?”  Kai oppa said looking at me then him ” Oppa relaxed, I know whom to trust.” they stared at me with curiosity.

Author pov

After a tiring day for Jiyong, he went to the place to where he can relax and gave of thing on his mind. ”You're here too.” a voice said from behind Jiyong turned around to see Seungri. And they both stared at the view behind them. ”You're still mad at us?” Jiyong said ”hmmm.. Well, a little bit. I realized that my anger won’t bring the past back but I still can fix it for Minzy” Seungri said with a smile.

”True, what brought you here anyway in the middle of the night?” Jiyong said with curiosity ”To remember” Jiyong looked at Seungri and said ”To remember? What do you mean by that?” 

”Seungri performs to a large crowd since he was  young, he makes people happy and had live for their expectations for 12 years. He’s to busy that he doesn’t remember what it feels like to be happy, to be free, and to show who you really are. Behind the charistmatic, lovable maknae is a young Lee Seunghyun who is trapped inside not knowing what to do. I want to feel that young lee seunghyun again who doesn't  care what the world have to say” 

 Jiyong looks at Seungri and hugged him ”Seungri~ ah, sorry I did not know you were suffering like this.I’m your leader, I’m your hyung yet I did not know. I feel so terrible. First Minzy then you. I’m so sorry.” 

Seungri just patted his hyung and said ”Hyung stop blaming yourself,  not everything is your fault. I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter