Chapter 1 {Everything is Time}

Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov

2014 March

 

 "Minzy, why don't you take over the company since you don't have anything to do. Your group is on hiatus and your agency don't promote you that well, why do you still keep on holding on?" Minzy's unnie said. 

They were having a coffee time in their family house. Chatting in the dining area a cross from each other

"Unnie we already talk about this. I will consider it, You know you also can handle the company by yourself, right? For the time being" 

Minzy knew her decisions have a huge effect on their family reputation especially to her parents and grandparents 

"You and I know that I already handling some of our business here in korea and in the US, not to mention I'm about to be handling as a new president in our bussiness in France and I should go back and forth, don't you know it's tiring. Our parents will likely retired soon and you don't want to dissapoint our grandparents, do you"

​​​​"No, but I'm too young to handle bussiness. And unnie don't be that exaggerated feeling your so tired. You always teleported." 

"I know but still, Minzy I handle some our family bussiness since I was 19 and your 21. Consider it please I'm begging you." 

"I will, let's talk about it-" Minzy wasn't able to finish her sentence when somebody called. She looked at her phone and see her manager's name "Hello....Why oppa?... Later, what time?..Oh okay I will be waiting, de annyong"  " Whos was that?" Her unnie asked "My manager oppa~ he said he was picking me up" 

"Oh, tell him to visit appa and omma sometimes, and Minzy I have been curious?" "Hahaha, I will and about what unnie" Minzy said sipping her coffee " Why are you still doing this singer thing, The company you entered it doesn't care about you? Your powers, sometimes I'm worried about you because you cannot handle it at times and Jiyong, why do you still have feelings for him when you know you're the one will get hurt?" 

Minzy think what her unnie says for a moment and said " I don't know why I keep on holding on, I want to let go many times but I feel like I will lose my second home, my family, friends. If I would let go, my decision would be final and think of the consequences starting from that point.      They treated me like a family Unnie they are always there for me when I needed them especially Yg sajangnim and  Don't worry about my powers unnie I can handle them more than you think. (Laughter ) and about Jiyong oppa he, ...." Minzy felt silence for a ​​​​​​while before her unnie answered 

"Jiyong and Dara was in a controversey lately. People said they were dating, secretely? " 

"They are dating"  minzy said with a sad faced while h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter