c o n t r o l

r e s t r i c t i o n
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] c o n t r o l [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Where were you last night?" 

Jisoo froze in place. He hadn't even felt Seungcheol's presence come up behind him in the empty flat. Jisoo had figured he ought to make lunch or something for the two of them and had been meandering over the stove. Although, to be honest, he mainly wanted to see just how good (or bad) his cooking skills were in comparison to Mingyu's.

"S-Seungcheol," he stammered, turning around. Seungcheol's hair was a mess, his eyes groggy and it looked like he hadn't slept well. "I-um, I had to work overtime, there was a company mishap." Okay, it wasn't a complete lie but it was still lying nonetheless.

"Yeah, I called your company to see and I heard about the overtime, but really Jisoo? You of all people? I wouldn't have expected you to be one that takes long to finish." His tone sounded accusatory.

"I'm sorry-"

"And I called you so many times! Why didn't you pick up?" 

"M-my phone was dead..." The lies just kept piling up.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I'm sorry, I guess I forgot..."

"Do you know how worried I was? I was on the verge of driving to your company to see for myself!"

Seungcheol looked angry, and Jisoo hadn't even realized that both Seungcheol's arms were locked firmly on the counter behind him, trapping him between the two. He looked at Seungcheol's turbulent eyes with a shudder.

"Who's shirt is that?" Seungcheol asked in a deathly low voice.

Jisoo knew he'd ed up. He should've removed the shirt the moment he stepped into their apartment. Seungcheol's eyes raked his torso up and down and it made Jisoo feel like all his secrets had been exposed.

"N-nobody's..." he stuttered.

Seungcheol's eyes narrowed and a muscle ticked in his jaw. "It's not yours, so who's is it?"

"A c-coworker..." Jisoo couldn't lie, not when those wolf-like eyes were piercing his own.

"And why are you wearing his shirt?"

"I-um-spilled a drink on my shirt..." And he was back to lying.

"And you decided to wear someone else's?! Getting their disgusting scent all over you?" Seungcheol was seething, and Jisoo trembled in his hold.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"—you're MINE!" Seungcheol bellowed, and Jisoo flinched, trying to break free. "Nobody can have you, never, never, NEVER!"

Jisoo gasped as Seungcheol ripped the shirt off him, nearly choking him in the process. Then Seungcheol was all over him, pinning him down with his body weight against the counter. 

"You're mine," he growled in a low voice as he littered Jisoo's already marked body with more hickeys. "No bastard will ever have you."

Jisoo couldn't enjoy this. He couldn't enjoy Seungcheol pulling down his pants and leaving him bare, then pleasuring him. Not when it was all done out of greed and desperation. There was no love in his actions, no affection. It was purely a desire for control that was making Seungcheol behave this way.

He wanted to cry out for Seungcheol to be more gentle, but the words were sealed in his throat. He held back a sob. This wasn't love. This wasn't the fairytale ending he'd dreamed about for years. 

This was a nightmare.

"Shh, don't cry," Seungcheol said after violating the younger. "You'll always have me. We'll be together forever." He traced the mark of a dove on Jisoo's chest rhythmically, then pointed to his own lightning bolt shaped mark. "You said so yourself."

Ah, stupid promises. Jisoo ached all over, tears streaming down his face in silent agony. He let Seungcheol wipe the tears away, only to be replaced with new ones. "You're mine," he repeated over and over until Jisoo was no longer himself, but entirely Seungcheol's. 

 

 

"Here's your shirt back," Jisoo said cheerfully as he handed Mingyu the folded up clothing.

Mingyu smiled. "Thanks, but you didn't have to go and wash it, you know."

"Oh please, it's the least I could do. I still haven't properly thanked you for Friday night-"

"Life isn't all about who owes who, Jisoo," Mingyu ch

Please log in to read the full chapter