d i s u n i o n

r e s t r i c t i o n
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] d i s u n i o n [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

To be honest, Jisoo never expected his life to turn out this way. Call him cheesy, but he really wanted to live out one of those typical drama or anime-like stories where everything turns out perfect. 

Alas, there’s a reason those things happen in dramas and anime and not in real life.

Jisoo woke up to an empty bed. No surprise there. He called out his lover’s name drowsily, wondering if maybe he left early again.

Jisoo rubbed his tired eyes and got out of bed. He was sore all over and wanted nothing more but to climb back into bed but he had a job to get to.

He saw movement and saw the man he was looking for hastily grab his briefcase and open the front door.

“Seungcheol,” Jisoo called.
Said man turned to Jisoo. “What,” he snapped.
Jisoo flinched from the tone. “Have a good day at work,” he replied. Seungcheol just nodded curtly before leaving the house.

Jisoo sighed. He sank onto the couch in the living room and just sat there unmoving for a moment. 

What had he done wrong?

When he first met Seungcheol in high school, he thought for sure it was destiny. Sure, it was a typical, almost cliche first meeting, where Jisoo, being the clumsy guy he was, tripped over in the hallway and banged his head against a locker. Seungcheol was immediately by his side, asking if he was okay or needed to go to the nurse’s office. Jisoo had smiled and said he was fine but then passed out, and according to his friend had been carried back by Seungcheol and put in the infirmary.

Jisoo, never being one to let favors go, immediately offered to to buy lunch for him or some other payment. Seungcheol shrugged it off but Jisoo was insistent, and in the end the pair ate Jisoo’s bought lunch together. 

They slowly got to know each other after that, and one day, when the pair were alone in the locker rooms, Seungcheol had simply cornered Jisoo and kissed him. 

They started dating senior year and by the time they got their jobs, they were marked and married. Seungcheol’s mark was a lightning bolt while Jisoo’s was a dove. It complimented their personalities nicely.

He wasn’t sure when exactly it started, but if you were to ask, Jisoo would say sometime in the past 2 years, things had changed. Seungcheol had become more and more rough and cold. The only time he softened up was when Jisoo would beg him, ask him what was wrong with tears in his eyes, and Seungcheol, rather than answering, used his body to express his apologies. He would first push Jisoo onto the bed, the couch, wherever, overloading him with kisses and signs of affection. Then he would become needy and demand for more, stripping Jisoo of his outerwear and having his way each time. Jisoo never protested, this just meant that Seungcheol was happy now. Even if it was in a twisted way.

However, the cycle repeated. One day, Seungcheol slammed Jisoo against the wall with enough force to make the other whimper in pain. 

“Ugh, stop being so ing clingy,” he’d demanded, anger in his expression. Jisoo had stood there, terror stricken, before Seungcheol had walked off. Later that night, he’d returned and asked Jisoo if he was forgiven.

Jisoo easily forgave, but he never forgot.

It progressively grew worse. Jisoo could no longer count the bruises that Seungcheol had inflicted due to his loss of temper, nor could he keep track of the number of times he’d begged for forgiveness. The number of times he’d become cold and indifferent. 

Jisoo no longer knew the man he once thought he’d

Please log in to read the full chapter