Chapter [9]

I wish I could turn back time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Chaeyoung POV 

We entered the cafeteria and noticed that it wasn't as crowded as usual.Jeongyeon made her way over to the menu to order and I followed after her. "What do you want?" She asked as I stared at the menu board the food made my stomach upset a little. "Just a beagle and some coffee and the same for Tzuyu" Jeongyeon nodded and continued ordering her food. Chaeyoung glanced around the cafeteria and spotted a familiar face;it was Mina. But she seemed pissed so I decided to not bother her. My eyes still wandered and I saw Tzuyu drinking coffee while holding her head. I walked over to her trying to stifle my laughter.Tzuyu's hair was a mess and she's wearing two different shoes. She looked up glaring at me "You took long so I got my own coffee" Tzuyu held up the cup and laying her head on the table. "Is my little Tzuyu still hung over?" I tried to say with aegyo but failed and Tzuyu looked up in disgust "Please stop your making it worst" Tzuyu sighed.

Chaeyoung sat next to Tzuyu and waited for Jeongyeon to arrive. "Food is here!" Jeongyeon shouted causing me and Tzuyu to groan."Oh right your still a bit hung over" Jeongyeon laughed and sat across from me and Tzuyu. We sipped our coffee and tried to remember what happened last night."Whoa Tzuyu what's that on your neck?" Jeongyeon announced gaining all of the attention on Tzuyu's neck. Chaeyoung's mouth formed an O "Wow that's a hickey" She pointed at it. Tzuyu eyes almost popped out of her sockets "No way" She took out her camera and saw the purple bruise on her neck "Ew who the hell put this thing on my neck" She whisper shouted in disgust. Jeongyeon put two and two together "Chaeyoung do you remember that girl Mina who you were talking too who had the similar bruise on her neck?" Chaeyoung only nodded while Jeongyeon continued "Maybe her and Tzuyu hooked up and got a little freaky" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Chaeyoung stood up quickly "NO............I mean no that's impossible,I haven't seen Mina at the party last night so her and Tzuyu couldn't have hooked up" Chaeyoung sat down nervously seeing the unwanted attention on her causing Jeongyeon and Tzuyu to raise their eyebrow. "I'm straight so I wouldn't let a girl put a mark on me" Jeongyeon hummed but Chaeyoung turned her head fastly at Tzuyu causing the other one too flinch.Chaeyoung smiled "What if it was Sana-" she was interrupted by two familiar faces calling out her name it was Sana and Momo. Sana came over sitting on the side of Tzuyu making the other cover her neck unconsciously. Momo sat beside Jeongyeon facing towards me. "Hey your Tzuyu right from last night?" Momo asked while Tzuyu nodded.

"Jeongyeon were you at the party?" Momo asked causing Jeongyeon too shook her head "I was watching a movie with a friend that night" Momo hummed in response "How was it?" Jeongyeon asked causing Momo to tell her entire night too Jeongyeon which surprisingly wasn't as eventful.Then when that was finished they made little jokes with each other and had small talk. Chaeyoung yawned at the scene while she focused her attention on Sana and Tzuyu."Tzuyu it looks like you got some last night" Sana pointed at Tzuyu's mark causing Tzuyu to cover it up again "Haha no it's just a bite" Tzuyu facepalmed mentally while Chaeyoung shook her head in disappointment. Sana giggled "Yea from a human" Sana winked causing Tzuyu's face too heat up. Chaeyoung decided to ignore the two and she sensed someone was watching her so she looked around and her eyes met a frozen Dahyun.

I mouthed 'Come' but she still stood there shaking her head.She mouthed back 'Who is that?'she pointed at Jeongyeon who had he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter