Chapter [4]

I wish I could turn back time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

Chaeyoung POV

Because I have a girlfriend whom I love

"O-Oh so you are a........" Tzuyu sat on her bed looking at Chaeyoung who jumped into her own bed. Chaeyoung nodded at Tzuyu who just responded with a 'oh'. Chaeyoung got startled she didn't want to have her cool roommate leave her because of her uality.She jumped into a sitting position causing Tzuyu to flinch a little.

"W-What?" 

"Tzuyu just because I'm gay that doesn't mean I go after every girl I meet...................I have standards" Tzuyu furrowed her brows and stood up suddenly.

"So what are you saying? I'm not good enough?!" Tzuyu raised her voice and Chaeyoung widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows while holding her hands up in defense. 

This is a situation that I wasn't expecting!

She saw a smile form on Tzuyu's lips and she laughed while holding her stomach falling back on her bed. Chaeyoung was sweating she was really scared of her roommate.

"Hahaha you should've seen your face,are you scared of me or something?" Tzuyu lifted herself up in a sitting position while still holding her stomach.

"Um yea!" Chaeyoung groaned and fell face first on the pillow and sighed causing Tzuyu to laugh more.

"Tell me about her,your girlfriend" Tzuyu waited for Chaeyoung to adjust herself on the bed. Tzuyu moved over my Chaeyoung and sat next to her.Chaeyoung pulled out her phone and showed Tzuyu a picture of her and her girlfriend.

"That's me and my girlfriend yeri,this was on sports day,when all the schools competed against each other,I came first in all my events and she cheered me on at all events" Chaeyoung smiled at the thought,her girlfriend was really sweet.

"Oh how did you two meet?" Tzuyu smiled at her friends happiness.

"We went to the same dance school and she was my first girlfriend I ever had" Chaeyoung turned off her phone and placed it in her pocket. Tzuyu went back to her seat on the bed and smiled.

"That's really cute and your girlfriends cute too"

"Yea so........what are you?"

"Straight" Tzuyu raised one of her eyebrows and stared at the girl who had a smirk on your face.

"Sure you are" Chaeyoung was sure that Tzuyu felt some interest in the Sana girl.

"What do you mean by tha-" Tzuyu was interrupted by Chaeyoung's phone which was ringing. Someone was trying to facetime her.She gasp realizing who it was and Tzuyu just looked at her friend in confusion.

"Hey babe" Chaeyoung smiled looking at the camera.

"Hey hun are you in your dorm room?"

"Yea babe you should meet my roommate she's cool as and a bit crazy" Chaeyoung flipped the camera causing Tzuyu to hide underneath the covers.

"I'm not camera ready!" Tzuyu screamed from underneath the blankets causing the other two to laugh.

"Haha your roommate reminds me of sooyoung,oh yea sooyoung will also be attending your school so don't forget to say hi to her".Chaeyoung laughed nervously at this. Sooyoung was yeri's best friend,and Chaeyoung is also scared of her because every time sooyoung see's Chaeyoung she gives her this deathly glare and says "Don't you ing hurt yeri or I'll beat the out of you".And Chaeyoung always replys with "I will never ever hurt yeri".

"Oh! My roommates name is Tzuyu and Tzuyu this is yeri" Chaeyoung passed the phone to Tzuyu who was now laying in the bed. Tzuyu mouthed 'no!' but Chaeyoung mouthed 'yes!'. 

"H-Hi" Tzuyu felt nervous a little.

"Come on Tzuyu she doesn't bite, she's as evil as you" Chaeyoung threw the phone at Tzuyu and flopped back down in her bed.

"Hi~ Aww are you nervous how cute!" Tzuyu giggled and whispered a 'thank you' but this caused a jealous Chaeyoung to awaken snatching the phone from Tzuyu.

"So are you saying that she's cuter than me?" Chaeyoung used aegyo when saying this but this caused Tzuyu to gag.

"No one's cuter then my Chaengie" Yeri used aegyo and caused Tzuyu to gag again. They heard the next door room close and heard the music turn on right away at the highest volume.

"Ugh yeri I have to call you back,noisy neighbors bye!" Chaeyoung shouted at the top of her lungs making sure that her girlfriend heard every word.

"Bye call me tomorrow!" She hung up and Tzuyu got up and banged on the wall.

"If your gonna blast music in your room,make sure it's actually good music!"Tzuyu continued to hit the wall.

"Come over and say that to my face !" She turned it up higher

"Chaeyoung this is tempting me" Tzuyu jumped in her bed and groaned ruffling her hair a little.

"Hey it's late anyway let's just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter