Chapter [2]

I wish I could turn back time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

Chaeyoung POV

"No need to scream midget  I'm right behind you" She started to turn around and yell at the girl who called her a 'midget' but she was looking up at a tall beautiful giant.

"Try not to stare to much I know I'm beautiful" The tall girl winked at Chaeyoung and walked past her bumping into her in the process.

"Listen I was just staring at that green stuff in your teeth" Chaeyoung scoffed she wasn't going to let this girl call her a midget and get away with it.

"W-what?" The girl quickly got out her phone and looked at the camera to find nothing she turned at Chaeyoung and glared at her.

"Oops it's gone haha" Chaeyoung began to felt nervous under the intense gaze. The taller girl got up and slowly made her way towards Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung stared at the girls movements as she made her way in front of her. The taller girl held out her hand.

"My name's Chou Tzuyu and I'm from Taiwan" Tzuyu smirked and grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and shaked it.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung and I'm from here?" Chaeyoung was confused with this girls actions one minute she was glaring at her the next she is calm. What a weird girl.

"Was that question or an answer ?" Tzuyu giggled and went back to her luggage.

"Haha it was an answer, are you bi polar or something" Chaeyoung scratched the back of her nape, she cursed herself for being so blunt.

"Haha no your just the first person too ever stand there ground in front of me, other people usually run away in fear" Tzuyu's words made Chaeyoung laughed.

"Oh haha......I see that you haven't unpacked your bags did you just arrived to?" Chaeyoung sat on the table as the other girl sat on the bed.

"Yea this is your bed by the way" Tzuyu pointed at the bed across from her and Chaeyoung just hummed in response.

"So if your from Taiwan why did you come here and how did you learn Korean so fast" Chaeyoung jumped off the table and carried her luggage towards her bed.

"My parents wanted me to get a good education I guess so they sent me here and don't know Korean that well but I do know the basics" Tzuyu shrugged it off and went  on her phone.

"So have you met any friends in Korea yet?" Chaeyoung didn't want awkward silence in the room so she decided to get to know her roommate a little more.

"Yea I've made one her name's Jihyo and you I guess and another person" Tzuyu stated.

"Cool" Chaeyoung started to hear music on the other side of the room and it was getting higher and higher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter