Chapter [8]

I wish I could turn back time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Chaeyoung eyes shot up jumping over a pair of legs and made her way towards the bathroom. She collapsed in front of the toilet,throwing up the rest of her drink from last night. She flushed the toilet and rested her head on the bathtub sweating profusely. She felt a wet towel hit her face,she wiped her face with it and looked for the person who threw it at her. Her eyes were dizzy but she could have made out the figure "Jeongyeon unnie?"Jeongyeon walked closer to her holding a bottle of water and painkillers."Freshen up,take a shower you stink and take these pills" Jeongyeon rested the water and pills on the bathroom counter and exited.Chaeyoung the water,undressing before going into the shower.

Chaeyoung finished quickly,she dried her hair and wrapped her body in a towel.She tried to remember what happened last night but it was a blur,it only made her headache worse. She realized that she didn't have any clothes with her in the bathroom,she panicked. A knock on the door pulled her out her thoughts "Yes?" she pulled open the door slowly revealing Jeongyeon who held a shirt,sweatpants and underwear in a neat pile,she looked up in adoration towards Jeongyeon but Jeongyeon stared at her with a cold glare,she threw the clothes at Chaeyoung and closed the door.

Chaeyoung didn't understand the change in her sister's mood,she shrugged it off and put on her clothes. She waltzed out the bathroom feeling better than before she noticed a disheveled Tzuyu snoring in her own bed and an angry Jeongyeon with her hands crossed on her bed."Unnie what's up?" Chaeyoung jumped on the spot right next to Jeongyeon."Can you please explain to me why Rose found you passed in the back of a club!?" Jeongyeon whisper shouted.

"........Huh?"

"Didn't I tell you not to drink!?"

"It wasn't my fault I-"

"Then did someone drug you!? Is that why Rose saw you making out with a girl in the corner!?" 

"NO!......H-Huh me?? Are you sure that was me?!?" Chaeyoung felt her world shatter she didn't want to be labeled a cheater. Jeongyeon sighed "This is what Rose told me....."

Flashback 

Rose POV

Rose and Lisa went towards the bar,sat down on the nearest chair and ordered a drink."What do you want Rose" Lisa asked while looking at the various drinks. Rose glanced at all the drinks then sighed "Water is fine and don't get water confused with vodka please" She said to bartender waiting for her bottle water to return. Lisa was on the side of her scanning the area for any signs of fun and she saw it,a boy screaming at a girl in the corner. "Whoa Rose check that out" Lisa tapped Rose and pointed over at the two individuals."Lisa stop pointing! Wow the conversation is getting heated" Rose and Lisa stared at one another wondering if they should intervene or not. Rose saw the boy lift his hand,she jumped off the chair ready to confront the boy but she was nudged on the side by a shorter girl with short hair.

The girl walked over and went in between the two getting slapped by the boy instead "Whoa that midget just got slapped" Lisa said a bit too loudly causing rose to shush her. Rose noticed some features of the girl,but she had trouble seeing who she was,she was too far away. She grabbed and pulled Lisa from the chair earning a "Hey!" from the girl and dragged her over to the soon to be fight. She noticed that the shorter girl stood her ground and punched the guy in the face surprising both her and Lisa  "The midget is deadly" Lisa whispered earning another shush from Rose. 

The boy walked away glaring at Lisa and Rose who showed there poker face to the boy "That boy is a jerk" Rose said causing Lisa to hum in response. They got closer to the two girls but  Rose stop in realization causing Lisa to bump into her "What why'd you stop?" Rose hid behind a table "That's Chaeyoung! Jeongyeon's sister!" Rose looked at Lisa but Lisa still looked at the Chaeyoung and the girl. "Makes sense!" Lisa said while clapping her hands once and shocking Rose. "What? What makes sense?" Rose asked still looking at Lisa. "Well of course the campuses girl crush would have a sister who is also a girl crush,it probably runs in the family" Lisa praised herself,Rose was still confused she glanced over at Chaeyoung and the girl but found them making out in the corner.

"Oh..." Rose and Lisa started to make there way towards the seat but Chaeyoung's odd behavior shocked them. Chaeyoung pushed everyone out of her way and headed outside "Well it looks like someone had too much to drink" Lisa said amusingly causing Rose to nudge her stomach. "Shut up let's go check up on her" Rose pulled Lisa out of the party dodging all of the dancing people. They finally made it outside but didn't find Chaeyoung in sight they heard someone coughing around the side of the building. Rose went in the back of Lisa allowing Lisa to go first. They moved slowly around the building they spotted Chaeyoung sitting down leaning against the wall fast asleep.

"We have to call Jeongyeon"

End of Flashback

"So I came there threw you in my car,drove you back to campus,carried you into your dorm room and tried to ease the pain of that slap" Chaeyoung took a while to process the information,she ruffled her hair in frustration "That couldn't have been me! I'm not a cheater! I don't cheat! I-I-" Chaeyoung started to panic and her eyes shook in fear Jeongyeon pulled her in for a hug an her hair. "Sshh it's ok,you didn't mean to,it was the alcohol" Jeongyeon spoke softly. "Don't tell yeri....please.....I can't lose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter