Chapter [6]

I wish I could turn back time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

I don't know Tzuyu but it's bad

Chaeyoung POV

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu started to walk back to their dorm,many questions were in their heads they couldn't figure out why Dahyun had that mini outburst.

"Hey Tzuyu let's check up on Dahyun before going to our room first" Chaeyoung stated when going into the elevator.Tzuyu hummed and was being silent it was as if she didn't cared about Dahyun or this was her being worried about her. We finally arrived at Dahyun and Jihyo's room and I knock softly. 

"Hey Dahyun are you in there?" Chaeyoung waited for a response and she heard the door knob twist and it revealed a trouble Jihyo."Hey Tzuyu and Chaeyoung whats up?" Jihyo forced a smile at us.Still peeking her head through the door."Is Dahyun in here" Tzuyu asked with authority and peeked her head above Jihyo trying to see inside but Jihyo closed the door more.Me and Tzuyu looked at Jihyo suspiciously."Hmmm what are you hiding Jihyo?" Tzuyu asked with an eyebrow raised causing Jihyo to sweat.

"It's n-nothing Tzuyu don't worry about it" Tzuyu could've tell that Jihyo was lying and Tzuyu was getting more impatient."We don't have all day Jihyo" Tzuyu started to push on the door but Jihyo tried her best to keep the door closed but failed. Me and Tzuyu gasped and stared at the room with wide eyes,it's been trashed and it was a complete opposite from how it was the last time they visited.

"Who did this" Tzuyu pointed at the room regaining her composure while Chaeyoung still held open in shock.

Jihyo sighed "Dahyun did" Tzuyu and Chaeyoung was at a lost of words how can the most cheerful person trash a room so bad. "Why did she do it" Chaeyoung started to wonder around the room looking at it and bending down lifting up the broken pieces of glass from a mirror. "Well I think you saw Dahyun's ex Momo" Jihyo closed the door locking it and started to clean up the place by picking up the scattered books.

Tzuyu leaned back on the door looking at the two "What? That doesn't make any sense when did we have time see her ex?".

"I'm not sure did you see a girl with dark brown hair walking around when Dahyun broke down?" Jihyo began to pick up the glass on the floor carefully so she wouldn't cut herself throwing them in the trash. A light bulb went off in Chaeyoung's head "Yea! She was walking with Tzuyu's girlfriend I mean Sana and she had on her headphones" Tzuyu took one of the books and threw it at Chaeyoung hitting the girl in the face "Ouch!". Jihyo rolled her eyes at the two "Yea that's her Dahyun's ex".

Jihyo continued,"Me and Dahyun has been good friends since high school she was always a cheerful,optimistic and bright person she even stayed the same when the two girls fell in love with each other having a wonderful love story" Jihyo laughed bitterly and began to get teary eyed."So what does this have to do with why she trashed the place and suddenly broke down crying?" Tzuyu was getting more impatient but she was interested in the whole story. 

"Dahyun loved Momo,she did everything for her and Momo did the same but during their last year of school everything changed" Jihyo sighed at the thought."Dahyun caught Momo cheating on her with a guy" Chaeyoung gasp "Cheating!?" Tzuyu just put on her poker face hiding her shocked expression. "Yea and Dahyun wasn't ready for that she never thought that it would all just end like that."

Flashback

Dahyun POV

"Hehe Momo is going to love this necklace what says jokbal on it and Jihyo is going to love these Ramen" Dahyun began to go back to her apartment that her and Jihyo shared but then she spotted a brown hair girl in the distance. She jumped happily to see it was her girlfriend Momo but her arm was wrapped around someone else's? Dahyun's heart dropped it was a feeling that she never experienced before,never."Huh maybe that's her Dad?" but the person looked younger he looked like her age.She didn't want to assume things,she didn't know how to respond to this. That's when it happened,she saw the guy turn cupped Momo's cheeks and brought her in for a kiss.Momo didn't stop him.Momo didn't push him away.Momo didn't run away from him. Momo embraced him,accepted the kiss and smiled when it was over. Dahyun filled with something, rage sadness,heartbreak and betrayal. She  didn't know what came over her she was brought back to her senses when she found herself tackling the guy on the floor beating him in the face repeatedly with the guy begging her to stop. 

Momo pulled Dahyun off of the now bleeding guy and lifted her up to her feet. Dahyun turned around quickly causing Momo to flinch. Her face softened she never made momo flinch. Dahyun dragged Momo to the nearest ally and none of them said anything along the way. Dahyun waited for an answer but grew impatient. "Who the was that Momo!?" Dahyun never cursed at Momo and Momo just stayed silent. " ing answer me!?" Dahyun hit the wall beside Momo causing the girl to flinch,Dahyun didn't care any more she needed answer's and she needed them now. "Listen Dahyun I had to-" Dahyun cut off Momo. "Had to what!? Be a or which one huh!?" Dahyun could've seen Momo's eyebrows raised she didn't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter