Chapter [5]

I wish I could turn back time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

Chaeyoung POV
 

BEEP 


BEEP


BEEP

"Tzuyu cut that off!" Chaeyoung groaned as she threw a pillow at Tzuyu with her eyes closed. Chaeyoung laid back on her bed sighing in relief when Tzuyu cut off the alarm."Tzuyu what time is it?"Chaeyoung murmured into the pillow but Tzuyu could've understand her. "It's 8" Chaeyoung eyes busted open startling Tzuyu. Chaeyoung jumped off her bed and made her way towards her backpack.She pulled out a peice of paper and groaned.

"What's up with you?" Tzuyu got out of bed to see what's wrong with her roommate but was met with a piece of paper thrown at her face. She picked it up and saw it was the smols schedule."Hmmm so you have science in 30 minutes" Tzuyu tossed the paper on the floor and laughed at her friends misery."Well don't be late"Tzuyu jumped in her bed and started to drift off into sleep. "You devil!" She pulled Tzuyu out of the bed, "If I can't sleep no one can!" Chaeyoung hit Tzuyu in the face with a pillow and Tzuyu grabbed her pillow and slapped Chaeyoung with it,the war had started.

Bed sheets,pillows and books were flying causing a huge mess and a ruckus within their dorm. They both were tired but none of them were backing down but everyone froze when they heard their neighbor say.

"Stop making so much noise!"

The person suddenly to the music to the max but it sounded like one more person was added next door and they were in a giggling mess.

" my " Tzuyu screamed at the wall and sighed.She began to clean up the place while Chaeyoung giggled "Thanks for cleaning up the place because I only have 3 minutes to get to my class",Chaeyoung quickly put on a shirt and jeans with tennis and darted out the door not forgetting to say 'bye!'.She sprinted down the hall meeting Jihyo and Dahyun on the way their she quickly said hi and began running towards her class. She checked her watched and she only had 1 minute. She dodged people and avoided obstacles making it on time for class. She used a tissue to wipe off some sweat and sprayed some perfume on. She fixed her messy hair and went inside. The teacher wasn't in here yet but she spotted a familiar face at a desk in the corner reading a book. She began to walk towards the desk with a smile on her face.

"Hey Mina can I sit here?" Chaeyoung tapped on Mina's shoulder earning her attention and pointed at the seat next to her.

"Yes you can sit there Chaeyoung~" Mina said in a melodic tone making Chaeyoung smiled grew wider then before showing her visible dimple. Chaeyoung sat on the side of Mina and Mina poked her dimple showing her gummy smile.

"Your dimple is as cute as you" This made Chaeyoung blush she muttered a small 'thank you' and started taking out her books while calming her heart.

Calm down you have yeri 

Luckily the teacher came in and he started almost automatically talking about the heart and your pulse. It was a boring subject I never paid attention so I decided to pay attention to something else. 

Look at those tree's

Haha that guys drooling

Ew that teacher's pants zipper is open

Look at that

Chaeyoung didn't realize that she was staring at Mina but luckily the girl didn't realize it.She mentally slapped herself for being a huge ert and unloyal to yeri. She noticed that Mina was wearing a long sleeve fitted shirt and nice tight shorts. Her eyes wandered on Mina's face, her side profile was wonderful,she noticed that Mina was eating a lollipop but she was eating it really seductively. That made Chaeyoung squirm in her seat making noise causing Mina to look her way.

"What is it?" Mina smirked and placed her hand on Chaeyoung's thigh nonchalantly making Chaeyoung twitch. Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter