Episode 2

Have we met before?

Few month pass, now it already year 2017. I just got a heart transplant and I’m getting a hang of it. After I got a new heart, something change me. I recently afraid of height, I love strawberry even though before I really hate it, and most likely I feel different about myself. I just shrugged it off, maybe I just get tired thinking about my new college.

Yes, I’m getting in a college. For the first time in my life, I get to go outside from the boredom of staying at home to go to my college life. On my first day of school, I woke up so early, like really early. I have 4 hours to go before going. I search from a google about how student life are at college. As I told you many time, I never go to school and hardly have someone to talk about their everyday life. On the first website, it about rules on going to college like avoid being the center of attention on the first day of school or you will be regret it. Appropriate attire and bla bla bla.

It just like how a normal school work. I know it from my previous tutor about how high school look like and with a rules and regulation you must obey or else detention. It almost the same. Still I get excited going to school and met a new friend which I really hope so.

2 hours left before class start. I take a shower, wear simple clothes because I don’t want people to know that my family is well known businessperson in South Korea. I literally avoid the topic and acts as normal life. I went to the dining room, maid serves breakfast which is cereal with milk and apple because I need more nutrition because it’s my first day of college.

My dad want to drive me to the school but I keep insisting to use a bus because I don’t to show people who I really am. At first both of my parents against it, but I charm them with my aegyo and they accept it. They told to be careful and if anything happen just give them a call. I nod and kiss both of them on the cheek before I leave.

“Our daughter is really happy isn’t she.” Said mom and dad agree with her.

“I hope she really happy with her new life since she’s getting better day by day.” Said mom smiling.


I went to the bus stop waiting for the driver to arrive. I look at my watch, I have around 15 minutes before it arrive. There a shop nearby and I walk to the place. The shop is full of sweet and the first thing I saw is Pepero Stick with almond with it. I always watch the commercial but never get a chance to eat much since it’s not good for my body. That what mom always told me. But, I still remember I have eat it once before. Now I’m healthy maybe I can eat it as much as I like,it. As I try to grab the green packet, suddenly someone grab it first and it’s the last packet left. I was shocked because I suddenly rub my hand against the person hand. I look at the person, pain and hurt is where her emotion seen. I feel my heart beat weirdly today because it is the first time I feel like this.

Why do I feel like I know this person? Her red swollen eyes shows that she been crying like all day. I kind a feel wanted to ask her what happen but my mouth prefer to shut. She doesn’t say anything at all and went to the counter and pay. I just ignore it since she look like she really need the snack.

I take something else without any almond which is red packet said original. I went to the counter and pay it. Suddenly the cashier apologize to me about the customer earlier. “I’m sorry, you didn’t get a chance to get the pepero almond. The last person who took it is already die inside like she is living without any soul in it.”

I was shocked by what she mean by that.

Die inside?

“Her lover died in a car crash, that why she been like that crying.”

I feel hurt when hearing that. I feel wanted to cry. I just met her but why would I worry about her. I shake my head forget what happen and smile at the cashier.

“Thank you.” I told her and bid farewell.

“I never seen her. Maybe she's new in here.” The cashier mumble.


I saw the bus has arrive. I walk faster and found an empty seat right next to the girl I just met at the shop earlier. I prefer to stand because she look like she need her space alone. While the other seat is taken. I watch her from afar. She really look beautiful with that short hair of her. I bet her smile must be beautiful too. Wait, why do I even thought about that.

Suddenly she turn towards me and I pretend to look outside from her view. I can’t avoid it because it will be so obvious that I been watching her. Then I pretend to look at my phone to avoid any awkwardness. I slowly glancing back at her, luckily she continue gazing outside the window. Today, my heart seem to be unusual again, I don’t know what is this sensation feeling. It is rather happy or sad. I just ignore the feelings and suddenly she stand up from her seat and she walk right past in front of me and I can smell her perfume. It soothed me.

Hmm, smell like Strawberry. She smell nice.

I saw when she enter the building. It says Seoul University. Wait, it my stop. I rushed before the bus close the door. Luckily, I manage to get out or else the people on the bus will be angry with me. I feel tired already, I never been this rushed before. I drank my water and saw a lot of student and staff walking and even using their own car to come here.

Now here I am as a college student, for the first time in my life I feel astonishing with the environment here. The first thing I need to do is to get a new friend. I hope it was easy.  


Will you get a new friend? 

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Will update it in a few minutes. (Need to proof read first.) Thank You for waiting.

Zanmoo out .V.