Episode 1

Have we met before?

It’s one rainy day where people are finding a place to keep warm and also people waiting for their love one at home. But not for this one particular women name Jungyeon. She was indeed beautiful with her short hair and smile from what her friends said but she feel so empty. All of her positive feeling just blown away by a wind. It been a year. A year feeling regret, pain and suffering.

A year ago where everything just vanished in a blink of eye. Where death is right in front of her. For 4 years they been together all taken away by the angel of death. Accidents, where an unplanned event occurred to her one and only love, Kim Min Suk. The day of his death is the day of her birthday, he told her to stay at home because it was raining outside but she was not listening. Instead she went to the club with her friends thinking that he has forgotten her birthday but she was wrong. He wanted to make a surprise to her at her house by proposing her to marriage but….

Jungyeon text him saying that she went to a club. She just got a call after she text from him. “Come back home and I’ll be waiting for you. I'll be there soon.” is his last word to her. A fast breathing from him can be heard until she heard a loud crash from over the phone. Panic can be seen from her face.

“Yah, what happen? Yobuseyo? Yah Kim Min Suk.” Tear start to fall when she heard a scream from the phone.

“THE PERSON HERE IS BLEEDING.” PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!”

A sudden sensation of fear happen to her when she keep calling his name but no answered. Instead, a sound of running footsteps can be heard. Suddenly her call was cut off.

Shaken and scared when she got a call from his mother telling that his son is in dead due to head injury and loss of blood. Hurt and pain is what she feel when she heard the news. The next day where it will be the last time, she saw him. His funeral. Tears falls down again. Family and friends try to comfort but nothing change the facts that he is already death.

If only, if only she listen to him at that time. He will be alive and well but all of her story with him are all gone and left with only memories.

Every night she’ll be crying and hoping that she will be forgiven by her sin or that what she thought. Her own family had been trying to persuade her to forget everything and just move on but nothing can change her. Not even her friend can help her.

“Why! Why do you leave me here all alone? If only I was, listen to you. You will be here today. Alive.” Red eye, runny nose, messy hair is what she look like right now. She look miserable with her own life.

Hoping that one day, she will slowly forget everything what happen and try to move on.

Will there be hope and a new better life for her?


 

 

Me or also known as you. A daughter of a business family in South Korea. Age 20, short and quite childish. Love to make others people happy and hate to see someone else sad. A girl with a happy face but inside she slowly dying. Why? She got heart failure. When she nearly reach 5 years old, the doctor found out about her illness when suddenly she told her difficulty of breathing. Without any medicine to take she will fainted or worse die. Heart transplant is her only hope. Hoping that one day, she will get a perfect donor for her hearts.

Her family will do anything for her. Even pay for a million dollar to be treated and well again. But as people said, money can’t buy second life. She have to take care of her health and don’t be too stress or tired.

She never been to school because worry that she might feel tired. Her home is where she learned and she only be friend with her maid, tutor, family and few relatives. She never make any friends due to staying home quite long. The only place when she go outside is none other than the place she really hates, hospital. She keep looking outside the windows watching kids and adult walking and also playing at the park since from her view is a park where people rest and to get a peaceful mind. She been wondering how it feels like to play at the park but her parents always forbid her to go outside since her condition taken over her health.

Time passed still no news about her donor. She getting weaker day by day. Worse, she start to feel dizzy almost every day. But, God still stay by her side. Where she got a call from a hospital that she got a perfect match for her heart. Tear fall because of good news, joy spread to her family. For the first time in her life she feel really happy and glad that people are still being generous to donate their heart to someone who really in need.

They started the operation as soon as possible and the surgery is a success. Family pray to the family that given their daughter a chance to live like a normal person. The family try to get their contact info but the donator family only left them a note saying, “Take care of this heart. Thank You.” Tears fall and feeling grateful for what they have done.

Doctor advise that she should take it slowly and never forget to take medicine. It need times to recover her health. Every month she must have a regular checkup and have a plenty of rest. Happiness and wide smile appear from her face. “Thank God, I’m still alive.”

Will you live as a normal people? What will happen if she met with a girl she never saw but she feel something different when looking at her.


 

 

Hey guys, I'm back with a new story about You x Jungyeon.

This story will be a bit different than my previous stories but hope you guys like it.

Please support my new stories and tell me whether it nice or need improvement in my stories.

Anw thanks for reading it. Hope you guys enjoy it.

The next chapter will be about You. =D. Will be update next week.

Zanmoo Out.

.V.