Episode 7

Have we met before?

Italics word mean thought.

 

Jungyeon POV

I’m really sorry Mrs. Jung (Assume that your last name is Jung). you just suddenly hold her chest and faint. I really don’t know what is happening to her. I’m really sorry.” My tears fall.

“Don’t worry, it’s not your fault. Well, it’s not your fault that she was sick since she was born.” Mrs Jung told me.

She sick? What does she mean by that? I feel guilty and sad at the same time hearing that she been sick all this time.

Mrs. Jung sigh and explain what happen to her until she got a heart transplant from a donor.

“But doctor said her chance to get back to normal is low. Even though she gets a heart transplant but her body is rejecting the donor heart. That’s why the doctor said she must not stress and have to checkup every week with the doctor and eat the medicine every day.

“She may look healthy but I’m afraid she’s not, she trying to fight for it but me as a mother are not willing to see her suffering the pain that she had.” Mrs. Jung trying to hold her tears.

I try to soothe Mrs. Jung, but Mrs. Jung quickly get rid of the tears. She sighed in relief after holding it for a long time.

“My daughter is strong. She will fight for it. I just know it.” Said her mom looking at her daughter laying on the bed.

“Don’t worry Mrs. Jung, I will take care of her at the college. I will stay by her side. I promise.” I told her. Sh*t, what am I thinking? I just know you just a few weeks ago. Great move Jungyeon, Just great. Her mom will think of me as a freak.

Her mom just suddenly hugs me. I was kind a surprise, but I hug her back just to calm her a bit.

“Thank you, Jungyeon-ah, I believe in you. Please take care of my daughter while I’m not watching her. Whatever happen just call me. I give you my number later.” Mrs. Jung said and let go of me.

I just smile at her. Thank god she trusts me.

“Honey…” I heard a male voice near the door. I turn back and saw a man is his 40s. He kind a tall and muscular body. I’ve seen him somewhere.

“Oh Yeobo. You done with your work?” ask Mrs Jung.

“Yes, I just told my secretary to handle everything. Luckily he understands.” Mr. Jung told to her wife.

“Ah, she’s Yoo Jungyeon. you>you friend. She’s the one who brought you>you to the hospital” Said Mrs. Jung to her husband.

“Thank you so much bringing my daughter to the hospital, I’m Jung Woo Sung.” Said Mr. Jung.

Jung Woo Sung. No wonder I’ve seen him somewhere. He the famous businessman in Korea. I saw him at TV, news, internet, everywhere.

“My pleasure sir.” I said to him.

“Just Mr. Jung should be fine.” He told me smiling.

Everyone in this family are all nice except for you. She always seems to get annoyed and being bipolar if I’m not mistaken especially when I asked her a question.

I look at < you>you, she looks so peaceful while sleeping. She look’s cute while sleeping. Cute? Oh my god Jungyeon, wake up, what is wrong with you.

My heart beat faster when I look at her.

Oh no, don’t tell me…… I’m…………… sick?

A/N: Sorry for the joke btw. Ok let be serious.

 

Oh no, don’t tell me……..I’m…….. falling in love with her?

But why? What’s so special about her that making me wanted to know her more. Just because she has the same kind of personality just like Min Suk is quite impossible.

I sigh trying to get rid what I just thought earlier.

“Don’t you have to go home dear? Won’t your parents look for you?” Asks Mrs. Jung concern.

Oh my god, I totally forgot about the time.

I look at my phone and yes, my mom actually call me many times and even text me asking where have I been.

I bow to Mr. and Mrs. Jung and bid farewell to them.

“I come back again tomorrow.” I told them smiling.

They both smiling and nod to me.

 

At home

“Where have you been young lady? I’ve been calling you many times and you didn’t even reply my text. I was so worried about you.” Said my mom.

I just apologize for being late and explain to her what happen.

My mom sigh in relief and told me to get a shower and have dinner after that.

I nod and went to my room.

 

Next Day

Luckily is Saturday today so there is no class for today. I took a shower and wear my casual clothes. I rush to the living room and told my mom that I’m going to the hospital visiting you.

My mom told be to be careful and text or call if anything happens. I bid her farewell.

I arrive at the hospital and went to you room.

I knock incase there is someone inside.

“Come in.” I heard you voice.

I smile knowing that she awakes.

I open the door and saw you sitting while watching tv.

“Hy, how are you?” I ask smiling.

She looks surprise seeing me visiting her.

 “Umm, I’m fine.” She told me.

“Where Mr. & Mrs. Jung?” I ask.

“My dad need to take care of his work and my mom need to go home and bring some of my stuff.” She said.

There is a silent moment between us. I just feeling awkward right now because I don’t know what to ask her and there she is just pretend to ignore me I’m here standing while watching tv.

I pretend to clear my throat just to get her attention. She startled and look at me.

“What?” She asks.

“That’s it? That the only word you going to asks me?” I told her.

“What do you mean? What do you expect me to ask?” She said.

Well she makes a point though.

 “Why do get so moody early this morning.” I ask.

“No, I’m not moody. I’m fine.” She said but sound a bit angry.

“Well your tone kind a like angry right now.” I .

“Just what is your problem?” She asks.

“Nothing, I just miss you.” I accidentally blurt out.

I saw her face as red as tomato not to mention even I feel shy saying that to her.

“Pfft, you just miss to tease me.” She told me.

“No, I do really miss you.” I told her seriously.

What is wrong with me? I feel like I can’t control myself from missing her.

“Stop it. It’s not funny.” you said annoyed.

“What if I told you I really miss you like crazy and I can’t stop thinking about you.” I told her seriously.

She looks so panic when I told her that. She woke from her bed and rush to the bathroom.

I stop her and hold the bathroom door prevent her to enter. She was surprised and avoid looking at me.

“Look at me.” I told her.

“What do you want from me?” She asks while not looking at me.

“Not until you look at me.” I said.

I hear her sigh and slowly lift her head up and look at me.

I smile looking at her face.

Without thinking much, I grab her face and kiss her lips gently. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I feel butterflies in my stomach right now.

I let go of the kiss and saw her froze like a statue right now.

She’s cute.

I just realize that you is a bit small or I just being tall. She looks like a lost kid right now. She blinks at me a few times and hold her lips like she never been kiss before.

Don’t tell me.

“Is that your first kiss?” I ask trying to hold my laugh.

“You idiot.” She yells at me and push me away from the door. Guess I’m right.

I grab her hand and push her to the wall.

“Let go of me.” She told me but I firmly hold her hand.

“No, I won’t.” I told her.

“I don’t know what is happening to you right now. Please let go of me.” She said trying to hold her tears.

“I don’t like when you ignoring me. I want your attention to me whenever I’m here or talking to you.” I said to her angrily.

“Alright, I’m sorry. I won’t ignoring you after this. Please let me go.” I heard her choke because of her tears fall.

Sh*t, I didn’t mean to get angry at her. Now I’m making her crying.

I pull her toward me and give her a hug to soothe her.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get angry.” I said to her.

She silently sobbed on my shoulder. I pat her head to calm her down

I shouldn’t get angry at her over nothing. Stupid me.

After she done crying. She let go of the hug and rub her tears.

“Are you okay now?” I ask.

She nodded and went to the bathroom.

I give her a way to the bathroom and wait outside.

I sigh and thinking what have I done earlier.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello readers. Sorry for the late updates. 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapters.

Thanks

Zanmoo Out .V,