Episode 6

Have we met before?

 

you POV

*Sniff*. I have been crying like….. I don't know maybe a few minutes I been here crying.

Sigh. Just because she was shouting at me why am I that feeling regret about earlier.

She must be sad remembered about her past.

I think I know why she treated her friend coldly. I think I know why she was angry when they trying to be friend with me.

But, I hope she can forget about what had happen in the past. I don't want Jungyeon to think about her boyfriend died because of her friends.

"Hey." I shocked who's voice is that. I turned around and saw her again.

Kim Dahyun…

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry if you were surprised by me." She said.

I chuckle. "It's okay, I thought you're someone else.

Is that someone else is the one who made you crying earlier?" She ask.

"So, you saw?" I ask and scratching behind my neck.

“Pretty much.” She said.

“You know, you look exactly like someone I know.” She continue.

“What do you mean?” I asked confuse.

“……”

“Hmm, hello? Do you hear me?” I asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.” She smile and left.

I look at her confuse when she just leave me.

 

 

Jungyeon POV

“What is she talking about with you.” That’s weird. Why I feel jealous? you is no one. I just pity her for making her cry. So she just a friend. A normal friend. Nothing else. Yeah.

Kim Dahyun. What are you trying to do?

After a while I saw Kim Dahyun left and I tried to hide but there no place to hide. Sh*t. I curse.

“If you’re trying to hide, then you’re an idiot cause I saw you been hiding here earlier”. She said blankly.

I startled. She saw me?

“Look, I didn’t mean to..”.

“Its fine. I know. You better apologize to her or else I’m going to kick your as* for hurting her.” She said a bit angry.

I was kind of surprised cause I never seen her that angry before.

“I’m sorry, I know it my fault that your brother was in a car accident. If only I listen to him before.” I’m really sorry.” I told her.

“I will forgive you, only if you forgive you.” She said.

I look at her confuse. “You really care about her. Why? Do you even know her” I asked.

She just left me without answering my question.

I sigh.

Then I continue watch you from afar. I only see her back.

Should I go now or give her time? But I’m going to keep thinking about this all day. Damn it. Yoo Jungyeon! You can do this. I slap my face to encourage myself.

As I walk toward her slowly, I saw her crouching down suddenly. What! I ran towards her faster.

you what’s wrong? Are you okay? Oh my god, you look pale and sweating right now.

 

 

you POV

I slowly open my eyes when I hear the sound of my mom crying.

“Mom…” I try to call her, even though soft luckily my mom hear me.

“Oh my baby. Are you feeling better?” Mom asked.

“What do you mean? Where am I? What happen to me?” I ask confuse.

“You at the hospital right now. A friend of your call us about what happen to you at the college. She brought you to the hospital.” Said my mom.

“Who?” I asked.

If I’m not mistaken, she said her name Yoo Jungyeon.

Yoo Jungyeon? Where is she now? I asked.

“I think she’s outside. She look really worried about you”. My mom told me.

“Maybe you should thanks to her about earlier. I call her to come in.” said my mom walking toward the door

My heartbeat so fast like I was about to get shot today. I try to calm down myself.

“I’m going to leave you two here. I going to the reception desk. you don’t forget to say thanks.” My mom wink at me and smile at Jungyeon.

Pfft.

Jungyeon just stand there waiting for me to talk first. Now I’m feeling really awkward around her.

“I uh, Sorry about earlier and thanks for bringing me to the hospital.” I told her and trying to avoid contacting with her eye.

“It’s fine. You really look so pale earlier. Do you forget to eat lunch earlier? Are you sick? She asked.

There we go again, she keep asking about me like she care about me.

“I’m fine. It okay. Maybe I’m just a bit tired today.” I told her. She just look at me unamused by my answer.

“Really?” She ask again.

“Yes, just stop asking me.” I said to her annoyed. But my heart just keep on beating fast. Damn! Why now.

“Again, with your attitude. Earlier you were okay then when I asked you something you seem annoyed.” She said while crossing her arm.

“I have my own reason.” I told her while staring at her.

“What kind of reason?” She asked.

See! She just keep asking me over and over. I’m tired of answering it. It just make my heart hurt again.

I feel a pain at my chest, I feel it hard for me to breathe right now. I hold my chest to hold the pain. Tear falls and slowly my vision become blurry but as my eyes slowly shut, I saw a silhouette of someone standing behind Jungyeon. Oppa? He look..... sad.

YOU!.”