Eating habits

Sweet suga

When Jin saw the time was around 5 o'clock he got up off the couch and gave a huge stretch then went to go make everyone some dinner. Yoongi was still on Hoseoks lap and was taking some photos on his phone to upload onto sns later on until he started to get a tickly feeling in his nose. Putting the phone down Yoongi scrunched up his nose in an adorable fashion then gave a few cute sneezes that made him fly back into Hoseoks chest. Hoseok pat Yoongi's stomach softly a few times whilst Jungkook stopped playing his game with Tae and Jimin to whipe Yoongi's nose with a tissue. " There you go hyung " He said. Yoongi looked up at Jungkook and gave him a smile, " thanks Jungkookie". Grinning at his cute hyung Jungkook went back to his game to continue playing.

A few moments later Jin came out of the kitchen to declare that dinner was ready. Getting up, Yoongi walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the table along with everyone else and dished up some food onto his plate. He was sat next to both Hoseok and Taehyung with Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin sitting opposite and Jin sitting at the end. Talking his chopsticks, Yoongi took a piece of chicken and ate small bites which contradicted to how everyone else was eating. Multiple exclamations rung out around the table from everyone apart from Yoongi " Wow! Hyung this is awesome". Jimin turned to Yoongi, " Yoongi hyung! Don't you think the chickens delicious?" Everyone looked to see what Yoongi would say but started unconciously smiling from what they laid their eyes upon. Yoongi sat there with sauce on his chin holding a piece of chicken and taking small baby bites out of it, humming a little in delight each time he chewed. Hoseok took a napkin and wiped Yoongi's chin, " Yoon baby you're getting sauce all over your face". Yoongi just hummed once again not even bothered that Hoseok keeps using his nickname and not calling him Hyung .