Sweater paws

Sweet suga

Waking up, Yoongi let out a soft yawn as he stretched his arms up high above his head then proceeded to walk out into the living room where the rest of the members were. Still rubbing sleep from his eyes, he didn't realise that the room had gone quiet as he walked in so was quite shocked when he opened his eyes to see everyone staring at him in states of awe. Blushing profusely Yoongi brought up his hands as he curled them into his sleeves against his face. Cooing, Hoseok dragged Yoongi onto his lap and wrapped his arms around his middle whilst putting his hands underneath his sweater to touch the soft hot skin from waking up. 

Fans thought that Yoongi was a grumpy grandpa who slept all the time and went on about having more swag than anyone else. The reality was that Yoongi was just like a baby with not only mind but also body. He loved to be cuddled and wrapped up in blankets as well as showing his ridiculously cute gummy smile that could give anyone a heart attack with how cute it was. Another thing was that after Yoongi has woken up after a nap, his skin would be heated and super soft just like a baby's. Because of this the rest of the boys, especially Taehyung liked to sleep with Yoongi to feel warm during the night meaning it was rare that he slept alone. 

Looking around the room Yoongi let out a shy smile, "hi" he whispered. Automatically every person smiled brightly and said hey in return then went back to previous conversations as Yoongi got settled on Hoseok's lap.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were playing video games trying to be the best and beat each other.

Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were all talking about upcoming schedules and how many days off they get and when their next concert would be.

Meanwhile Yoongi had made a fist with his fingers wrapped around his thumb and had reached up to move his hair away from his eyes. Namjoon had caught onto this action and exclaimed "cute" before reaching over and moving Yoongi's hair for him. Then Namjoon gave him a peck on the cheek making Yoongi blush lightly over his cheeks and turn his head to bury it in Hoseoks chest to hide. Hoseok chuckled and just tightened his hold around Yoongi's small waist. " Why'd you got to be so cute with this much natural aegyo Yoon baby? It's not fair on my heart to handle this much adorableness you know." Hoseok said lightly and pressed his nose into Yoongi's soft blonde hair- Don't ask me why it's soft after all that bleaching because it just is- breathing in deeply the scent of berrys  from the shampoo Yoongi uses.

Yoongi just smiled with his gums and shrugged his shoulders a small amount. "Aish, I don't think I'll ever become immune from those gummy smiles you bless us with" Jin said, the rest nodding with agreement.