Pancakes

Sweet suga

Just as Yoongi was starting to drift off to sleep again from the comfort of Namjoon's chest, he got taken from the embrace and lifted off the bed into another pair of arms. Yoongi whined a bit before realising that this person was also nice and warm so therefore nuzzled his head into the person's neck. Behind him Yoongi heard Namjoon getting up and greeting the person holding him who turned out to be Hoseok, "morning  Hoseok hyung, has Jin hyung made breakfast yet?". Hoseok nodded in affirmative, "yeah, it's all out on the table so I was sent to come wake you and Yoonie hyung up but Yoongs seems to not want to wake up yet" he teased to the relaxed hyung in his arms. "Alright then, let's go before they start to become impatient" Namjoon said, making his way over to the door.

Arriving to the kitchen, Hoseok handed the still sleepy Yoongi off to Jimin who didn't bother putting his hyung on another chair and instead just placed him on his own lap. "C'mon hyung, you've got to wake up to eat all your breakfast and you haven't even greeted anyone yet" said Jimin, giving Yoongi's leg a few encouraging pats to wake up and eat some of the delicious food Jin hyung had made. Opening his eyes, Yoongi found that that last night Namjoon must've changed him into his favourite Kumamon pyjamas. Yawning, he lifted his head to look at everyone around the table "Goo-good morning guys" Yoongi got out, stuttering slightly from being caught by another yawn. "Morning hyung", "morning Yoongi" came the answer from the other members around the table who were already helping themselves to some food. Diverting his gaze to the middle of the table Yoongi found that Jin had made stacks of pancakes for breakfast which everyone had come to like from travelling around the world. Taking a plate and putting it beside Jimin's, Yoongi places a pancake on it and grabbed the can of whipped cream sitting on the table. Once he had finished squirting the cream it was nearly impossible to find the pancake underneath it. Taking his chopsticks he grabbed a piece of the pancake after cutting it up into pieces and popped it into his mouth getting some of the cream onto his nose in the process. Swallowing, Yoongi made a sound of surprise and crossed his eyes to try and see the trespassing cream. Jimin had seen all of this and was silently chuckling at his Yoongi hyung. Jimin gently moved Yoongi's head around to face him and smiled brightly at his confused hyung with cresent eyes. Leaning closer to his hyung's face, Jimin kissed the cream off of Yoongi's nose, "be more careful next time hyung, someone's going to have a heart attack from how adorable you are". To this yoongi's cheeks reddened slightly, he loves how his bandmates/ family took care of him Yoongi thought.