Sleepy baby

Sweet suga

Once dinner was done and all the dishes were put away, the members were all once again in the main room watching whatever was on the television. It was nearing half past  8 at night so most them had lost a lot of their energy throughout the day and were contentedly sitting on the sofa or lying, sprawled out on the floor. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were Sharing the sofa whereas the maknae line had kidnapped Yoongi and we're all cuddled up on the floor. It wasn't like Yoongi was complaining though- he loved to be cuddled up to people and to be warm. Whenever he was alone he would either go in search for one of the others or just wrap himself in a blanket and an oversized jumper until one of the others found him where he was, cuddling his kumamon plushies that the fans had gifted him. If that wasn't one of the cutest sights then they didn't know what is because Min Yoongi was possibly-no- literally the cutest person they had ever seen.

yawning, Yoongi twisted slightly in the tangle of limbs from being held at all angles by Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. Closing his eyes he brought up his arms and fisted his hands into the shirt of the person holding him infront which happened to be Tae. As he tried to open up his eyes again and stay awake, Taehyung patted his side in a soothing manner " sleep hyung, it's fine". Following Taehyung's words, Yoongi tightened the grip he had on the shirt and closed his eyes again. As he drifted off to sleep he vaguely felt someone lifting him up and taking him somewhere else.

------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning Yoongi awoke to being encased in strong arms and the feeling of someone playing with his hair "Morning Yoon hyung". Yoongi looked up and rubbed his eyes "morning Joonie, did you sleep with me last night?" He replied in his raspy morning voice. Looking at his hyungs pink, sleep tinted cheeks and flushed skin in wonder, Namjoon thought about how lucky he was to be in a band with someone like Yoongi "Yeah, I haven't slept with you in a while as the maknaes  have been sleeping with you for most nights so i decided that it was my time to be able to spend the night with you. I like to wake up to see your face in the morning because you always look so precious that I just want to take you and cuddle you forever. You're our baby" Namjoon declared. With this Yoongi blushed bright pink and burrowed into the leaders chest which rumbled with affectionate laughter. "I love you guys" came the muffled reply from Yoongi who was still had heated cheeks and had his head pressed into Namjoons chest. " And you know that we love you too" Namjoon said back, pressing a kiss to their baby's head.