Finally Meet

Our Story "The Beginning"

 

Junsu’s POV

“We gonna to debut together right?” Hyukjae said to me.. We are now sitting on the corner of training room.. I know he is sad about another people keep selected to debut, while we still training here despite being one of the longest trainee.. So our friends in class always tease us about that..

“Of course.. We are not separeable right?.. you are my subject after all..”

“Yah! You’re my servant..”

The two of us laugh together..

“Junsu.. The trainer is asking for you..” Jungsu hyung appear suddenly..

“Why?” I asked, confused about why our trainer is looking for me suddenly.. But Jungsu hyung just shrugged his shoulder..

“Okay.. See you later..” I stand up and walk to where Jungsu hyung said our trainer is..

“Why are you looking for me?” I asked as soon as I meet my trainer..

“You will take a picture..” he said to me..

Okay, this is weird, why they need me to take a picture suddenly.. I was about to ask again when I heard the door being opened.. I can see Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung entered the room too and asked the same thing to our trainer..

“I’ll explain when all of you already here..” Our trainer said.. So there will be another trainer..

The three of us sit on the floor waiting with everyone have this confused looks adorning our face..

Another minute pass and finally someone entered the room again.. Now is Shim Changmin.. The tall and goodlooking boy.. He even almost as tall as Yunho hyung.. I know him because everyone is talking about him when he first came.. But we don’t really know each other..

He bowed to us and joined to sit on the floor...

“Alright guys.. You all called here to take a picture.. Because you all going to debuted as one group.. Actually there is one more people, but he hasn’t arrived yet..”

Oh My God.. I hope the other guy will be Hyukjae..

“Is iit Hyukjae?”

“We actually considered him.. But we change our thought and place another guy instead.. He is from America.. So all of you must be doesn’t know anything about him yet..”

Okay, so it’s not Hyukjae.. What I must do?.. We promised to debut together and yet the company put me with another 4 different person..

I might haven’t meet this American guy yet.. But i already hate him..

 

Changmin’s POV

Well, isn’t I gonna debuted as solo?.. Why suddenly they put me in a group.. I don’t really know the others.. And I bet I am the youngest here..

This gonna be awkward to work with someone you don’t know.. Not to mention that I’m a shy guy..

 

Jaejoong’s POV

Finally I will debuted.. Oh My Gosh.. I can’t believe this day finally came.. And beside I will be with Yunho who is my friend.. Beside I know Junsu a litle too..

How will the American guy look?..Is he tall and blonde?.. Or maybe even has blue eyes.. What must I do? I can’t even sepak English..

I still imagining how he looks like when the door opened again..

Okay he is not blonde and has blue eyes.. He doesn’t even look like American.. He is totally Asian.. Like Chinesse..

“This is the American guy.. Now all of you introduce yourself to each other.. Because like what you know already, you will be trained and debuted together from now on..

“Hello My name is Jung Yunho and I’m from Gwangju..” Yunho is the first one to talk and bow politely.. And because I sit right beside him I become the next one to talk..

“I’m Kim Jaejoong from Chungnam..”

“Kim Junsu from Gyeonggido..”

“Shim Changmin from Seoul” the tall boy said..

“Park Yoochun from ia..”

Okay so he is a Korean after all.. No wonder his face is so Asian..

 

Yoochun’s POV

I can feel the baby faced boy is glaring at me.. I don’t know why he is doing that to me.. Did I do something wrong?.. But I just introducing myself and Haven’t done anything yet..

“Do you all wondering why we put you all together in this group.. Well, because we gonna making an acapella group.. And all your voice is suited for it.. You all can be put as a main vocal for boybands.. But don’t be too excited yet.. Because this is still a temporary group.. You can still be replaced with another trainee if we think you are not suited for this group..So now all of you take a photo.. And tomorrow we will start to train you to sing as one group..”

The trained instructed and all we can do just nodded.. And the boy stop glaring at me now after hear our trainer expanation..

 

Yunho’s POV

“Oh.. And we will need a group name, also a leader..” the trainer continued..

I want to be a leader.. Wonder if everyone will agreed..

“Junsu? Although you are not the oldest, but you trained the longest.. So do you want to be leader?” Oh the trainer is right.. Junsu is the longest trainee, so his mental should be prepared more than the rest of us.. So he must be our leader..

My hope for being a leader is vanished slowly..

“N-no.. I don’t think I can do it.. I’m not a leader type.. Give it to someone else..” Junsu panicked.. And I agree, he is still too childish.. If he become the leader I don’t think anyone will listen to him.. No offense.. But it’s because I look at him as my cute little brother..

“So who want? Jaejoong? “

“M-me?” Jaejoong pointing to himself with agaping mouth.. He looks funny because his expression just not suited his cold look.

“Yes.. You are the oldest one here..” but he is just older by days then me..

“No thanks.. the same reason as Junsu”

Here is my change..

“I’ll be the leader..” I raised my hand to the air..

“Okay Yunho then.. Does everyone agree?” The other just nodded their head..

Yes!.. I’ll show you.. I’ll become the best leader ever..

 

----------

 

a/n : Because I'm Junsu biased, so that's why there is much Junsu on the story.. Sorry.. hehe..

 

Thx for subcribbers.. And txh for Jun_KOI_Mi, _DyNaR_ , Kyu_Love for commenting^^