New Friend and New Voice

Our Story "The Beginning"

 

Jaejoong’s POV

It’s been a tiring day today.. I partically worn out after the dance training that we got through.. Fortunately I made friends with some of them, and they are fun to be with..

I walked with my hands inside my pant’s pocket while looked at the sky.. There is no many stars.. Not like the sky he usually looks at his Hometown..

The star is as if replaced by Seoul’s citylight.. It’s is beautiful, with so many tall building line up and han river in the middle of the city..

With small step I continue to walking back to his new house..

“What should I eat tonight??” I mumbled.. I doesn’t has that much money and I must consider my living fee and also training fee.. Maybe I’m a droped out student from highschool but I’m not foolish enough to think that the training fee will be cheap.. It’s surely will cost me a lot..

After thinking for a while I finally decided to buy ramyun in nearby shop.. There is no much choice afterall.. Ramyun is the best choice if I want to saving up as much as I can..

I went inside the small shop..

“Annyonghaseyo” I bowed at the ajumma that sitting by the counter she just smile back at me.. I picked up 3 packs of ramyun and pay the ajuma.. As I looked into my wallet.. I realized after paying the room rental I didn’t have much money inside.. Maybe it’s just enough for 3 days more..

I should start looking for a job.. And fortunately tommorow there isn’t any class, so I can search job whole day..

 

--------------------------------

 

Looking for a job here isn’t as easy as I thought.. I got rejected many times.. Especially because I’m a dropped out..

I walked tiredly.. Sweats already soaked my clothes.. I wipe the sweat that covered my forehead with the back of my hand..

I looked around the streets and found a construction site.. I went to the counstruction site and ask for some job..

“Are you sure you can work here??.. You look too pretty and weak for this job..” The boss said to me while look me from my hair until my feet..

“I will work hard.. I swear” I said..

“Okay.. I will let you try.. But if you make mistake.. I will fired you immedaitely..” He said..

“Thank you” I bowed gratefully to him..

 

I know this job won’t enough.. But I’ll try to look for another later..

 

-----------------------------

 

Yunho’s POV..

I was ................. when I saw a fammiliar man walk across me..

“Jaejoong-shi!..” I called him.. He look a bit confused.. Maybe he can’t recognize me since I’m drenched in sweat and covered by dirt all over my body.. But he still walk toward me.. When he is close enough, suddenly recognition flashes in his eyes..

“Oh Yunho shi.. You work here too?” he ask me..

I just smile.. I want to ask what is he doing here when someone called my name..

“Yunho! Faster!”

“Oh, I must continue my work.. Talk to you later..” I smiled at him and contionue my work..

Working in construction site is never been easy.. It’s tiring so much.. I often feels like I will collapse anytime due the tiredness.. But thanks to this work I developed some muscles and decrease some of my fat.. I'm a chubby man you know.. hehe..

 After an hour finally is our break time to eat our lunch.. Other benefit from this work is I got a meal once a day..

I sit at nearby place when I heard voice from my back..

“Hey.. Can I sit with you” Jaejoong asked me..

“Of course..” I answered..

“You also work here??” I asked.. And that’s a stupid question.. What else is he doing here with that helmet if he isn’t working here..

“Yeah.. I’m just get to work today..” he smiled.. “So how long you worked here?.. Are you living alone here in Seoul?” He asked me..

“Have been worked here for almost a month already.. And yes I’m living alone here..” I answered alll his question.. We continue chatted through our break time.. And I found that I have many in common with him.. Maybe we could be a good friend..

------------------------

 

Junsu’s POV

“I want my voice back!!”

I was crying and yelling on the top of my roof now..

My eyes already sores from all the crying..

My throat is hurting because all the yelling I did..

But I don’t care of anything else except getting my voice back now.. I know that I don’t allowed to yell.. The doctor even said that it’s better for me to not talking.. But maybe this frustation is getting the best of me right now..

 

-------------------

 

 

The next morning I woke up with heavy eyes (Probably it’s been swolen because all of the crying yesterday) and my throat is hurting me so much..

I close my eyes again.. Don’t want to wake up yet.. I felt very tired.. Like all my energy is up from my body..

“Junsu..” My mom call me softly, but I didn’t answer her.. I’m to tired to do anything right now..

“Wake up honey.. We want to go to the church today..” She said and my hair.. I just nodded my head in response..

“Hurry prepare yourself..” She pat my shoulder gently and leave my room..

I sighed.. I still didn’t move until 10 minutes later.. I grabed my shirt randomly started to prepare myself..

30 minutes later we arrived at the church..

I kneeled down infront of the altar with my mother..

“God.. I beging You.. Please give my voice back.. I want my voice back.. I love to sing so much.. Singing is my life.. I also want to make my mother’s dream come true.. I wwant to make her happy..” I kept praying.. And before I realized tears already running down from my eyes weting my cheeks..

My crying become louder and louder and eventually become a scream.. I started to yelling again..

My family tried to comfort me.. But there is no use.. But I kept screaming and screaming.. I don’t care anymore if other will look at me weirdly or think me insane..

I kept screaming and crying..

Until by a miracle.. The last scream that I made from my mouth heard different from before.. More soft..

Me myself is surprised.. My eyes is now open wide, so is my mom.. Both of us is shocked..

“Mom..” I said quietly more like a whisper.. Want to know if what I heard before is a mistake..

“Mom..” I said again more louder.. The voice is not hoarse anymore.. It isn’t as high pitched as the voice I used to have but it’s high enough.. And it’s huskier, maybe because of all the yelling I did.. But it’s pleasant to hear.. My mom is crying by now.. But she looks happy..

“Mom!!!” I scream and hug her.. Tears come out again from my eyes.. But now it is tears of Joy..

“Dad.. Hyung..” I hug noth of them two.. We are all smiling happily now..

 

 

The next day I woke up with smile on my face.. Not a sore eyes and throat anymore.. I’ve never felt any better than this.. The sun looks shining so bright in my eyes, the winds blow gently.. Oh how blessed is I am..

I took my shower happily.. After that I skiped toward the dining room.. Not just me, my all family looks so happy today.. Their faces looks so bright.. I heard my house’s door bells ringing..

I bet it must be Hyukjae.. I went to open the door.. When I open the door I bend my head and look at the ground, tried to look sad..

“Yah.. Junsu.. Good morning.. You know what.. yesterday Donghae called me.. He said he was put into a new group with Jungsu hyung and they will debut soon.. How lucky he is.. He join us just not long ago and he will debuted before us..” He keeps talking nonstop..

”What happened to you??” He asked me worriedly when I don’t answer him..

“Junsu?” He shook my shoulder lightly.. Seems like he’ll panicked soon.. Teehee..

Cannot keep my facade I started to giggle.. “Yah, My subject!” I called him loudly..

He looked surprised at me.. While I have this widest grin ever on my face..

“Yah, My servant!.. Your voice is back!” He squeal happily.. Both of us is squealing like school girls infront of my house..

I’m so happy right now..

From the moment I got my voice back.. I realized that my voice is a Bless from God.. It’s something He gave me.. And I won’t waste this Blessing for nothing..

I will surely become a singer..