Need Money

Our Story "The Beginning"

 

Junsu’s POV

“You will be artist soon.. You will forget us..” I puted a sad look..

“Yeah.. You will ignore us when you become popular..” Hyukjae put his sad face too.. The two of us just like to teasing our friends.. And Donghae is one of our top list since he got a soft heart..

“I promise.. I’ll never change..” He looked troubled.. Which just encouraging me and Hyukjae to more..

“No, you will change.. Everyone will change once they get popular.. And you will be no exception..” I continued to put my sad face..

“No.. I promise.. Don’t you believe me??.. I will always be your friend..” He said again.. He really get caught by our play..

“Well.. People change Donghae.. You will to..” Hyukjae said.. He is really my partner in crime.. The best at that..

“I need to go now..” Donghae suddenly stand up and leaving us alone..

“Are we too much?” I asked Hyukjae.. A little bit guilty..

“I need to go to the restroom too..” Hyukjae said while stand up..

“Okay.. Let’s go.. I’ll accompany you..” I stand up too..

“Yah.. Why would you accompany me.. You’re not my babysitter..” He complained.. But I just drag him toward the restroom..

I let Hyukjae to went in while I waiting outside..

“Donghae?” I can heard Hyukjae voice from inside..

‘Is Donghae inside?..’ I asked to mysfelf.. And that question was answered right away when I heard Donghae’s voice shouting..

“I’ll never change.. Why all of you keep saying I’ll change..”

So he is really believing what we said and is crying right now.. Sigh.. How can I forgot that he is a crybaby..

I entered the room to saw Hyukjae standing there speechless..

“Donghae we don’t really mean that.. I’m sorry.. Please stop crying.. We are sorry.. Right Junsu..” Hyukjae said to Donghae.. Tried to comfort him..

“Hyukjae is right.. We just want to tease you.. Don’t put it on heart.. You know how I and Hyukjae..” I tried to help Hyukjae.. I don’t like to see someone cry..

“Yah Junsu what are you do to him?” Suddenly Shindong hyung came in.. This is it.. I don’t know why, but everytime Donghae cry, they always put the balme on me.. Poor me..

 

Jaejoong POV..

 

“You must pay the rent tomorrow.. Or you can just leave this place..” The landlord said to me with cold tone..

Oh.. Good.. Where I can get the money to pay the rent in oneday.. I even barely have money to eat.. I’m so pathetic..

I strolled down the street.. Trying to find something that I could do make a life..

Steal money?.. Not an option at all.. I’m not that pathetic enough..

Huff.. I heaving a sigh when I caught a glimpse of a poster..

‘application for a movie..’

Hmm maybe I can try it.. The payment is half of the bill I needed to pay..

I walked toward the shooting site and asked one of the staff..

“Hey.. I heard you need more people.. Can I apply?..”

“Oh yes.. we need people as much as we can to play as soldiers.. You can go to get the wardrobe now.. Just walk straight to the room..” He said and pointing to a little room on the corner..

I obeyed what he said and walk to the room.. I can see so many clothes hanging in a row.. So amazing..

“Oh another soldier... Just pick the one that match your size.. The grab the sword” A woman said to me while pointed to a row of soldiers uniform and a box fuull of fake weapon.. She must be the stylist, i thought..

The clothing is actually heavy.. When I finished changing my clothes I walked outside and approach the other soldiers.. There are so many soldier aside of me..

“Okay.. Now all you must do is walking with weapon in you hands, pretend that you are going to war..” One of the staff directed us..

We finished acting just in a 15 minutes.. Then we line up to get our payment.. Yes it is quite tiring walking with that costume for 5 minutes ( I even wonder why soldiers wear such heavy costume on war.. Doesn’t it bothering them and limited their movement?).. But it’s actually pretty easy to do..

I look at the money in my hand.. What else I coud do to get the remaining money..

I started wandered around again when I rembered this warehouse that selling thing for cheaper price.. So I went to the warehouse..

“Can i have those gums and chocolates?” I asked the owner.. I don’t use all my money in consideration if my plan fail and i’ll ended up having nothing aside those gums and chocolates I just bought..

After buy all I need.. I went infront of a supermarket not to far from my rented room’s house location..

“Do anyone want this gum or chocolate..” I started to sell my gums and chocolates..

“Omonim.. You can give this chocolate for your child.. They’ll happy if you do..” I’ve been trying to sell this chocolates and gums for a hour.. But nothing.. No one  bought it..

Instead all I get is suspicious glance.. I even heard some of them whishpering..

“Look at that kid he must stole it from somewhere’, “Where is his parents? Did they teach him to sell stolen gooddies?” and many more hurtfull comment..

Should I just give up and back to Chungnam?.. But I want to be singer.. I can feel that my eyes started to tearing..

“Hey you little boy.. Come here?..” A ajuma from the supermarket call me.. Will she accused me and angry because I selling infront of his supermarket..

I put that thougth aside and walked to the supermarket..

“Yes?”

“Why you selling those gums and chocolates?” She asked me with gentle voice to my surprise..

“I need money..” I told her softly..

“How much do you need?”

“$150..” I told here and she just smile.. She went to the cashier couter and took out something from inside of it..

“Leave all the gums and chocolates here.. This is for you..” She took all my chocolates and gums then handed me the money..

“Kamsahamnida omonim..” I bowed to her.. “Kamsahamnida..” Excitedly I ran outside the supermarket..

Oh how lucky I am..

“Jaejoong ah..” Someone calling me from behind while I skipping happily..

“Oh Yunho ah..” I smiled at Yunho..

“You look so happy.. Did you just win a lottery?” He asked me with smile adorning his face..

“You can say so..” I replied with wwidest grin on my face..

“Haha.. Looks like so.. What you gonna do?”

“Went home..”

“Can I visit your place?” He asked me..

“Of course.. We are friend right..” I kept on smiling.. “Come on.. Lets go.. Maybe you could stay over..”

“Of course.. If it’s not burdening you..” he answered

“Of course not.. Yah.. we are friend..”

 

--------------------------------

 

a/n : Next should be Yoochun's turn.. ^^

 

@Jun_KOI_Mi : I haven't hear that much about Changmin either.. Sigh.. Glad that you like it^^.. An years ago..d yes Junsu's too cute.. I've been crazy over him since 7-8

 

@_DyNaR_ : Here is the update^^.. Hope you like it..