Prologue

Their Guardian //BTS FANTASY//

4.6 billion years ago....

 

When the Earth first formed, 7 Elements were released into the world.

 

Water

Ice

Light

Lightning

Earth

Air

Fire

 

Hiding in plain sight, these Elements were joined by another Elemental, present everywhere. Powerful when the Sun disappeared, still existing in the Light. Eventually, its immense power caused it to become the guarding of the 7 Elements. The sudden decision of fate brought about the essence of each Element joining their Protector, their Guardian. An ethos of each Element, binding their Protector to them forever and for always. Their bond was eternal, immortal like them.

 

 

But what they didn't know was what the consequences would be of this bond. The 7 Elementals along with their Guardian survived eons, waiting for the time when they would have to rise. At times they lost hope but Light was always there to rekindle it, reminding them of their purpose. And throughout the years, their Protector was always there for them. She was everywhere and anywhere. 

 

She was Dark. 

 

 

/////////////////////////////////////

PLS TELL ME IF USING 'DARK' AS AN ELEMENT IS RACIST, I'LL CHANGE IT AS SOON A POSSIBLE. I MEAN NO OFFENSE, BEING DARK MYSELF. AND THIS IS SET IN THE 21ST CENTURY.

review please. enjoy. 

Andrianna2016