Hyung

When the Winter Comes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous part...

Taehyung whined as he get away from Jungkook, brisk walking while hoping the younger won't follow him, which was a total wrong supposition.

Only 3 steps he could make before Jungkook stopped him by grabbed his wrist immediately. "Hyung, wait.." 

_______________________________________________

 

They now facing each other. The younger showed out his softest smile he could give. The elder only look at him, blinking his eyes full of question. "Why were u running away from me hyung, hmm?" Jungkook said, still not let go Taehyung's wrist. "W-what..?" The elder said. Only made Jungkook bit his bottom lip, holding back his grinning to go wider. "You cupped my cheeks without permission and i wasn't running away." Jungkook said as he looked straight at Taehyung's eyes. The brunette looked at the ground, puffing his cheeks. 

Jungkook his lips. And the next words that coming from the younger's mouth made Taehyung let out a gasp. "And i want a compensation from it, hyung." Taehyung jolted as he looked up at Jungkook. "B-but!! Why?? I-it wasn't something that need a compensation." Jungkook only shrugged. "Really? But you cut across my personal space, hyung. And you touched my skin. I don't appreciate some random people to touch my skin." 

The raven only exaggerating every words he said, though he was enjoying Taehyung's touch. The brunette was about to say something but Jungkook cut it off, "Mhm. I don't wanna hear excuses, hyung. Now," Jungkook took Taehyung's beanie off and wore it on his head instead. Taehyung was trying to grab his beanie but Jungkook quickly fend Taehyung's hands off as he dodged his head. He gripped both of Taehyung's small wrists and didn't let go. "Y-yah! Let me go with my beanieee" Taehyung whined. "Nuh-uh. Let me pinch your cheeks for 10 seconds, then i'll let go you and your beanieee." 

Taehyung huffed, looking down. He wasn't intend to. But his eyes landing on the sight in front of it. He stared at Jungkook's grip on his wrists. His eyes with slow motion wandering from Jungkook's hand, slowly continue to his wrist -- where the silver cartier barcellete perfectly circling the younger's milky white skin -- his eyes stopped its trip on the forearm -- where the veins all popped up and too hard to not be seen. The sight made him gulped. Without him knowing Jungkook had been watching him while grinning that soon to be evil smirk. "Enjoying what you see, hyung?" Taehyung was surprised, didn't dare to looked up at Jungkook. 

"J-jungkook.. W-why are your.. your hands like that? Why- what did you do to them? I.. i want to.. to have those things too." Taehyung said, almost whispering, still looking down. He bit his bottom lip regretting what he just said. But he really had no idea about Jungkook's manly hands and he wanted those veins too.

Jungkook bursted out laughing only to be shoot glare by the librarian and some students gave them some irritated looks. Jungkook bowed down over and over and mumbled 'sorry'. 
He proceeded laughing as he dragged Taehyung out of the library. 

They're in the hallway now.
"Haha, sorry hyung." Jungkook said, smiling. "About my hands. Your hands have everything that my hands have, hyung." Taehyung furrowed his brows, confused. "B-but why different?" Jungkook giggled. "I'll tell you later about it okay? Now. Let me pinch your cheeks for 10 seconds as the compensation. hmm?" Taehyung huffed. Jungkook took a half step forwards in order to close the distance. Without hesitation, he pinched Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung let out a gasp. The younger raised Taehyung's face slightly so they were facing each other now. Not really. Taehyung looked elsewhere but Jungkook. 

10, 9, ... The elder bit his bottom lip, face blushing so hard. 8,.. 

He glanced slightly at Jungkook only to found a pair of black orbes intensely staring at him. He startled of it that he lowered his gaze right away. 

7,6..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter