Kim Taehyung

When the Winter Comes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous part...

I entered my apartment, then threw my body on the couch.

I wonder...

Where is he now? Does he have friends? What are his hobbies? Does he have family? Is he going to college?

*sigh*

I don't even know his name.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday,

[Author POV]

The sunlight was illuminated through the window. Jungkook woke up. He stretched his hands lazily. "Ughh.." He looked at the clock -- 10 AM. "What should i do today?" He sat up as rubbing his eyes. Silent for a moment. He decided to make breakfast. He walked out of bedroom and heading to the kitchen.

"Hmm.." He was making a hommade pancake. After that, he placed the breakfast on the table. Jungkook liked to eat after shower so he took a quick shower, pick some casual clothes to wear then heading back to the kitchen while humming a song. "Ahh why am i so happy?" He took his breakfast then eat them up. 

After eating his breakfast, and washing dishes, he texted Saeron. "I forgot to text her yesterday" A smile appears on his face, "i missed eating breakfast she made."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You talked to him?"

"Yes. I touched his face.

He was so warm.."

"Don't forget about what i told y-"

"i know."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time skipped*

[Jungkook's POV}

School will start tomorrow. I guess i have to buy my school stuffs. I walked out of my apartment, get in my car then started to drive. I didn't know where to buy those school stuffs so i texted Jimin instead. He sent me the place. I arrived in there and buying my needs. On my way back to my apartment, a familiar face catch my attention. That boy. 

He was eating ice cream in outdoor the shop. 

I pulled over. I got off my car, took few steps towards him, and stop half way. I just standing there, watching him eating ice cream deliciously. 

Look at him..

I decided to take a seat in front of him. Seemingly he didn't realize my existence -- I stare at him intensely.

.

I handed over my dark-blue handkerchief to him. He glanced at the handkerchief, then looking up at me confusedly. "You have some ice cream on your chin," I said. He picked up the handkerchief and wipe off his chin. 

Wait.

He was blushing.

Cute.

"W-what are you doing here?" He said, still looking down. "Nothing." I said, still staring at him. 
"We met the day before. Remember?" I added.
"Mhm." His lips formed a delicate soft smile which nothing but made my stomach slightly ache. He continued enjoying his ice cream. "Im a stranger." He said while scooping a spoonful of ice cream then eat them up. "You're not supposed talking to me." he added, i rolled my eyes.
"Am i wrong?" He looked up at me. "Listen," I said as i leaned my back comfortably against the chair, folding arms, "a stranger cupped my cheek decades ago. How you supposed me to react? and that boy was running away right after. What if you're some magical being who is waiting for a day of full moon to appear then trying to kill me for some ritual s and sacrifice me for your immortality, or some psycopath who-" I was cut off by his chuckle. . I hate his chuckle. . . . "Hey. Look at my face. Then rethink your words." He said, i sighed. He bite his lips, trying to hold back laughter.

 We soon calmed down. And silent for a moment. He's staring at his abandoned ice cream.
"C-can i..." He broke the silence, "can i touch your face ... again?" still not looking up at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter