Serendipity

When the Winter Comes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jungkook POV]

I got off the taxi car. And amazed by the environment surround me. I moved to Seoul to continue my study. I've just graduated from highschool in Australia, my parents are in Sydney. I've decided to live alone in Seoul. I've got my new apartment which is not too far from my college, the environment is so calm and clean. I like this. 

I entered my apartment.

 

Nice, isn't it? Of course because i'm rich. I mean my parents are. Now ...  I'm standing in the corner of my room and don't know what to do. So bored. I throw my body on my comfy bed and decided to text my bestfriend -- Jimin.

----------message----------

"Hey"

Jimin - "Hey. u in seoul already?"

"yups im so bored"

Jimin - "Try to walk around. Seoul is nice. Go have some fun ;)"

"mhm im given an advice about to have some fun from the person who has zero scientific and biological experiences of an event so-called fun"

Jimin - "shut up. The result of your math exams were like binary numbers so dont talk about science here"

"it was when i was still in middle school like srsly. and you cheated my math answers ;) guess what you got the same result."

Jimin - "we're getting out of topic. just try to walk around if you're bored. Maybe you'll get some epiphany. then im gon pick u up at 7."

"k"

--------------------

Jimin is my best friend. We went to the same middle school back then and when we entered high school, we were separated bcs i moved to Sydney with my parents, they have a job in there, they didn't allow me to live alone back then.

I decided to take a walk like Jimin said. I was wearing all black and of course with a pair of -- my soulmate -- timberland shoes. I walked out of my apartment only to be welcomed by strong wind .. why is so windy today? I shrugged it off and started to walk ..

I inhaled the air desperately .. It has been a couple years since i moved to Australia. Ahh i missed the air so much.  There were some coffee shops, a restaurant, tall buildings, etc. I think i chose a nice place. I kept walking while humming a song by Tory Kelly 'Dear No One'. I like that song.

Some girls keep watching me. It made me uncomfortable. They're so weird. I shrugged them off and kept walking, acted like i don't see them. I mean im still a humanbeing too but the handsome one. I was grinning to my own thought. Oh my- i was on the street. What am i thinking about? People might think im crazy. 

Few minutes later of walking, i stopped in a park. The view in front of me was so fascinating... Where am i? It feels so nice here. The atmosphere was so calm. The soft wind carefully blowing through my warm skin. I closed my eyes and began to enjoy this wonderful atmosphere.. 

It feels so nice.

 

 

I opened my eyes .. 

 

I saw a boy few metres in front of me, sitting on a bench. I can't see his face. His back was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter