The Beginning

When the Winter Comes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Part...

I opened the fridge, then took a cherry coke out of it. "Hani?" "Hm?" I drank one gulp before facing her. She blinked her eyes confusedly. I hesitated a bit. "How's you and your boyfriend? .. I mean.. yeah.. your so-called boyfriend?"   

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She didn't answer immediately. She looked sad (?) "W-we.. we're find." She looked up at me, smiling. "Do you.. Do you love him?" I asked carefully, scared of hurting her. She was taken aback. "I.. Yeah.. He's a nice person. He takes care of me." Her eyes started to tear. "Sshh. It's okay." I pulled her close to me, and hugged her. "Im so sorry." "O-oppa.. W-what should i do?" She cried. I sighed. "Just face it for now, okay? Don't disappoint him. Make him happy. For now." She hugged me tighter. "At first, i did what i should did, and i didn't realize it was getting worse. I don't want to hurt him. He's a kind person. He aren't the same like Jessica eonni told us." She silent for a moment, "But.." We let go our hug, facing each other. "Hm?" She looked down. "W-when we're kissing," I was waiting for her to continue. "When we're kissing, it doesn't happen."
"What do you mean?" She didn't answer.
"Hey, look at me, just tell me, hm?"
She looked up at me, "You know. I didn't shine."
I silent for a moment.
"I don't think i should remind you what that is mean."
"..."
"Hani... Don't forget about our main purpose. I, Baekhyun hyung and the others love you so much. You're the youngest here. We want to protect you. Protect each other. No one here would give a if someone hurt." 
"I know.." She mumbled. "Now you better smile. Your face looks like a trash."
"oppa!!!" I giggled, hugged her once again. "Oppa, i gotta go. I have school tomorrow." 
"Okay. Aighoo our Hani is so smart" I pinched her nose. "Ugh! Im not a kid anymore! Don't treat me like one." I ruffled her hair, "Nope. You're our baby here." I said while laughing. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever." 
"Well... Gotta go now. Tell Baekhyun oppa i love him, and i will take care of myself, and don't worry about me." I frowned. "You only love that bacon-man?" She sighed. "You know i love you too.. don't whine like a fetus."  "I don't know if i should mad or happy. And open your eyes. The whole universe know who the fetus one is, here." She rolled her eyes, "Whatever." I let out a chuckle, "Well bye! I love you."  "Mhm. I love you too!" I waved her off.

Hani is my younger sister. We're siblings with Baekhyun hyung our big brother. Our parents were killed. Me and my siblings were saved by Jung sisters at that time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time Skipped*

 

After playing basket with Hoseok, Jungkook went home, didn't forget to washed up, and making dinner afterwards. Tomorrow is the time he would finally go to campus. Though lovey-dovey, jerkness, and all issues -- those moments of highschool would never go away from his memories, he was so excited. Without any signs, his wild mind slowly but sure brought the burnette haired boy -- who these two days has hypnotised Jungkook's common sense -- into Jungkook's thoughts, becoming one of the thing that his heart weirdly was always excited for. The boy somehow always capable to make Jungkook's heart full of flowers and don't forget his stomach which somehow butterflies could fit into it. It would be a completely lie if Taehyung couldn't give even a bit of impact into Jungkook's small world.

Jungkook fall asleep with the thoughts of Kim Taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter