Chapter 7

Dolls

i know all of you r gonna kill me for the late update -_- but i didnt have compiter access till now sigh~ikik w=excuses excuse sorry every1 ><

miss_unkown

Sunju's POV

I opened up the bag to see if eveything was in there. *Yepp.* I closed the plastic bag, as I walked out of the shop. The sun was falling as I admired it forced the sky to turn orangy. It was beautiful. The world seemed to stop as I kept looking at the sun, I started to loose my ways into my toughts, about 'him.' It's been so long since he's been here with me, he's forced to like me but he doesn't seem really happy about. I sighed as I slowly brang myself away from my trace of thought.

---

My heart was beating fast as I took heavy footsteps the direction towards the house. *Is someone behind me?* The thought kept playing in my head. Pit pat pit pat. The sound played continously throught the street. My heart beat was getting quicker at quicker, the sound were pouding through my head, but i could still hear. Pit pat pit pat. I started to walk faster as I eyed the nearest coner. *If he follows me now...Whoever is behind me is after me....* As my pace got faster and faster, the person behind me it's pace got faster too. Finally the coner came and I quickly turned. However the person followed me. *Damn!* I thought, I started to sprint, even though I was carrying things. I heard the pit pat getting louder. It wasn't just pit pat anymore. *Don't catch up!* I begged, my legs starting to ache from the run, I started to pant but I kept running. The game continued for ages, I kept running and running but in the end...two strong hands covered my mouth as I tried to scream.

"Shut up SHUT UP!!" the man screamed as he slapped my cheek. The stinging pain felt like thousands of needles at my cheek. I started to cry as the man continued to tell me shutup. *Someone help me please!!!.*  I shook my head, while looking at the street, noone was crying and his hand over my mouth was muffeling me scream. Noone came to help, the street was issolated. Tears started to roll down my eyes. I don't normally cry, but this....this made my tears flow out. Pour out.   I hate this guy what did I even do to deserve this? I still screamed, I know it doesnt work now, my throat hurts. Even though no one could hear they were so muffeled. I just hope someone would find me, stop him from doing whatever.

Taemin's POV

I was the last one to rush out, but i soon caught up with the hyungs and Junyoung. I looked around the street hoping to see if Sunju was there. I ran and ran looking down street after street. I started to get a stitch at the side of my stomach but I didn't care, I needed to find her.Why? I didn't all I know was that I'm worried for only her sake at the moment. I didn't care if the other hyungs kept up. "SUNJU!" I began to yell. She's a friend that in trouble...I thought, yes just a friend. I kept sprinting trying to find her. Please be okay where are you? I kept running and running. "Shut up!" I heard a faint sound come from the street ahead. I also heard muffeled up screams. *Someone's in trouble...* I thought. *Tsk must be some low life trying to a innocent girl.* I ran into the street, for just a few second I forgot why on earth I was roaming this street. I wanted to kick his bastard's so badly, I could...I could.....

I stopped dead in my tracks. The man stopped too, the girl looked at me, her face smeared with tears.  "S-sunju?" I shuttered as I saw her garments were teared up but they were still glued to her. A hint of relief was there, but I was still alert. I shoved the guy off her, as I gave him punches acorss his face, cuasing my knuckled to sting. "YOU EFFING BASTARD!" I screamed, as Sunju sat against the wall, seeing me screwing up the guy's face.....He was now on the floor hunched up. I never knew I had so much strength. This time I kicked him, before pulling him up. "Get you ugly face out of here." I breathed as I pointed at a unknown direction. He started to pace, I shoved him forcing him to go faster. He glared at me and gave me the finger, before he ran off.

I knelt beside her, wrapping her up with my sweater as she looked at me downfounded. "Did he hurt you?" She slightly shooked her head. "You came just in time." She cried in me as I hugged her....

---

We were there for afew good long minutes. She stopped crying, as I reached into my pocket for my phone to text the others. They all replied quickly, saying they would be waiting for us at home. I looked at Sunju, she was still wiping her tears away. "Don't cry..." I offered her hand pulling her to another direction. "Where are we going? This is not the way home?" I grinned before replying. "Yah~ Miss Lee Sunju... since your so upset. Mr Lee Taemin will take you somewhere speacial." "H-huh?" I started to run, I grabbed onto her hand forcing her to follow. "Don't worry dummy....I'm not a low life like him. You'll be safe..."