Chapter 6

Dolls

Sunju's POV

To be honest I thought living with SHINee would be like living the dream. Everything would be amazing due to the packed sechudles and the boys being nice to me. Everything would be great happy amazing and all the money they will have to. But since their real bodies are in coma, these things are not possible and since this group and so much weird personalities oppa and I had was trying really really really hard to keep them quiet. We were overally glad and happy when umma and appa are going on vacation, since the school holidays had came up. I would often take SHINee out in doll form into the streets. Since they were stars being able to roam free around the streets without any fangirls chasing after them it was the life....

I would get a couple of stares from the ones that are passing by, but Key was a life saver. He would yell out it was a magic trick, and Onew would hold out a hat, so there would be a couple of cash when we come back. On walks Jonghyun loved his hieght, since you can well see girls skirts aperantly. What a ..but he will get his punishment since Key would growl at him. Minho, Taemin and I would get laugh and support Key through the lecture.

One day I did the same as usual taking them out. They rushed around the streets earning a few cash from the bystanders, when Taemin bumped into a odd looking lady. She looked...old, her hair was like a birds nest, to be honest she looked horrible. The four older SHINee member gasped as the saw her. She hepled Taemin up and I just bowed as a thankyou. She told me to stop bowing before commenting. "Sunju...You and Taemin aren't getting any spark are you....?" I gasped, the old lady grabbed my wrist and pulled in into an alleyway. She looked around, before trapping all of the SHINee members in darknessand giving them cloths. "How...do you..." I asked surprised. Jonghyun gave the woman a twisted expression. "What do you want? We signed your stupid contract and just so you know getting hit by a damn car hurts like hell." he growled slipping on the clothing the woman had gave him. The woman sighed, but ignored Jonghyun. She clicked her fingers and chairs flew out of nowhere forcing us to sit down. She clicked again, and my chair flew backwords, Taemin chairs did that same. She seemed like she wanted to talk to the other SHINee memebers alone.

SHINee's POV

"What do you want?" All of them asked her in unison. The lady sighed. "Why so cruel?" She smiled. "Seeing me isn't that bad right?" They all gave her a "ew are you serious?" looks. The teller shook her head. "You all are so caught up with being free you don't know your true purpose." When she didn't get an answer to continued. "I know what your thinking, your finally free, you can do aynthing you want, but if you trap like this forever one day all of you will go crazy." She warned, which caused them to stiffen, she's right, they WILL go crazy, being tramped ina doll forever. The next minutes, Sunju and Taemin flew back. She just did another simple click, that made them lock lips. SHINee turned back to dolls. They had what the Teller told them. They have to act fast.

Minho's POV

I remeber her telling me she's most worried about me. We entered Sunju's home, when her oppa came rushing towards us excited. "I have a friend who gave me ticket to Hawaii!!!" Sunju's oppa scraemed at us. I just made my way into the living room. It's only been a few weeks with her, but it feels different. I looked at back and spotted my friends picking out their past life getting Sunju to answer and everytime she gets something right, she gets another fact about Taemin. I smiled seeing her expression as my hyungs started to spit the "secrets" they had of Taemin. She was...cute, she nice, she's different. I sound so drama typical. I lied on the creamy white sofa, my stomach facing downwards as I watched them. My heart started to beat slowly the pace always picks up when she smiles, wait...I can't have feelings for her. I flipped myself onto my back as my arm rested on my eyes. I sighed as I remembered the promise I made to myself. After Hoya had left in the pouring rain that day I had decided not to fall for anyone easily. Snippets of memories swam up from deep down. Memories I tried so hard to forget. My heart started to beat fast as a mere vision of her face was infront of me. My body shot up, and my hand swang foward to make her stay away. I looked around the room in relief she wasn't there. I got off the couch and made my way to the kitchen.

"Sunju?" I heard Key ask for her as I entered the kitchen. She swang round. "Can you help me pick up some stuff at the shop? Mianhae, we didn't go eailer I only just found out we didn't have enough food." She shook her head. "It's ok." Key gave her some of the money her umma left behind. I looked in the fridge and called out before she left. "Sunju it's already dark...Do you want me to go with you." I searched the fridge for anything to drink. "I'll be fine! Besides it's just a ten minute walk." With that she left, as I heard the front the close for some reason I felt uneasy.

---

The cards smashed into the table as Jonghyun cringed knowing the fact he had lost the the youngest boys in the room. I sighed in relief that Key and I had came second. Onew tried his best to hide the fact he was in Jonghyun's group, he tried to escape. "Hyung your not going anywhere." Onew gulped and stayed glued to his seat. Jonghyun clapped as Taemin brough out two cups proly. They held out a jug filled with anything edible, but after the mix up I dunno. They poured the brownish whitless liquid into the glass cups. Onew and Jonghyun gulped. "CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!!!" they screamed in as Onew and Jonghyun tried to drink the liquid. I laughed, while glancing at the clock. I noticed something immediatly. "YAH! GUYS STOP! SUNJU has been gone for nearly an hour." 

-----------------

mianhae for not updating >< got banned from the internet fo a week

miss_unkown

Hello~ Meirinnie here...just addinf gifs in order to make my dear baby miss_unkown happy.....

Key~ what the hell are you doing???

Minho, my aegyo baby~

While reading this chapter, yes yes...i am like Onew~