Chapter 5

Dolls

Sunju's POV

I nearly fainted by the sight in front of me. Four hot boys, shirtless. AHAHAHAHA I must be dreaming. I din't dare look anywhere lower then their stomachs. Life, ahhh,playing tricks on me. I just thought those four boys were SHINee members. In MY house, . "Lee Sunju! Wake up wake up. You are D.R.E.A.M.I.G.AHHAHAH Taemin is not a doll that lives with you. The four hot men are NOT SHINee members. Like your oppa said,don't act like someone in a mental hospital." I yelled to myself. I stopped when I heard Key whisper to one of the members. "Is she gonna always be like this." Taemin's voice was the one that answerd, gasps followed after his reply. "Mhm... She's mean and she said I wasn't Taemin. She stuffed me in a bag all day." At the edge of my eye I spotted Taemin pouting at his hyungs. "By the way hyungs your all you need some cloths on."

I stopped blushing and turned around still avoiding to look anywhere low, eventhough it was killing me.Minho picked Taemin up and was admiring his doll features. "YAH! TAEMIN! YOU REALLY ARE A DOLL!" He exclaimed, while Key and Jonghyun crowded around him. "You look so cute I don't even recognise you!" Jonghyun smiled. They all focusing on Taemin, only Onew noticed me. "Hello! Lee Sunju. We came here to make our darling Taeminie fall in love with you, KISS you and bring Taemin back to his orginal body." Onew smiled. Taemin and I gasped. "BWOH?!"

"Wait wait wait what?" I asked, feeling overally shocked. "HUH? You...you! Huh? me... AHHAHA This joke is seriously not getting funny!"

"Haha I can't believe it myself." Jonghyun rolled his eyes facing me now.

"Is this some kind of new TV show pranking innocent little girls? O-OR YOU GUYS AREN'T SHINEE AND YOU GUYS JUST CAME INTO MY HOUSE TO LIVE WITH ME AND EVENTUALLY ME!!" I screamed causing my oppa to enter my room.

"Sunju? I told you about the mental hospital thing... HOLY SHEET!" he screamed just like me. "LEE SUNJU! DON'T HIRE MEN INTO OUR HOUSE! GETTING THEM THIS IS JUST WRONG!!"

"N-no I DON'T KNOW EITHER YOU BASTARD." We started to shout and scream at each other. SHINee just wrapped themselves in my blankets, while listening to us have our daily sibling fights. After good long ten minutes.

"Y-you are sooo in trouble with umma and appa gets home!" Jun young panted.

"S-screw you!! T-hey will will know I won't do ANYTHING like what your thinking right now! Y-you sick minded pig." I hissed back.

"Umm... So can we explain now ?" Four of the older SHINee members asked.

"YEAH! Let my hyungs explain." Taeming cheered, he really wanted to know what was going on too.

"First you need some clothes..." Junyugn eyed the members.*Pfft, must be jealous of their god like bodies~ Kukukuku~~*

----

Taemin, Junyoung and I had our mouthes wide open. SHINee here was shocking enough,but the contract is MORE shocking. "S-so....this is like a fairy tale!" There was gleam in my eyes, my heart was thumping non-stop. Life is amazing beautiful amazing. I am officially in heaven. I love you whoever you are, I worship you AHOHOHOHOHO! We'll kiss, get married have babies. ahh i LOVE YOU LIFE.

Author's POV

Sunju was literally in her own little world daydreaming, laughing and squealing. Junyoung looked at his sister in disgust. Some of the members looked at Taemin with jealously in their eyes. "Bwoh?"Taemin asked.

"Your so lucky!"Jonghyun sighed looking at Sunju.

"Yes you are our dear little maknae! Look at her the only word that can discribe her is adorable." Key laughed a pinched the doll.

"Hey. Flower boys I still don't believe in your story. If it's true cover Taemin in a blanket and let's see if he will turn into himself or not!" Junyoung said. "I need to make sure it's not a lie you guys made up tobe with my sister."

"I wanted to try that the minute I got here!" Minho jumped up and down.

"Yeah I want to turn back into myself anyways!" Taemin started jumping up and down like Minho.

"Ok!" Onew tackeled Taemin into the blanket.

"Oooooooo!" SHINee, and Junyoung stared at the raising blanket. They were amazed, except for Sunju who still didn't know what was going on since she was still in her own little world.

Taemin came out of the blanket, as day. Just like his other hyungs. Sunju spotted Taemin, blood gushed out of her nose, immediatly fainted.

".....Um" Jonghyun pointed at Sunju.

"Aish don't worry about her quickly attach your Taemin lips to her, before my umma and appa comes home." Junyoung shouted.

"Yes SIR!" SHINee yelled. Tackeled down Taemin and forced his plump lips onto Sunju's.

 

Hello, Meirinnie here. Thanks for reading the Dolls and finally finished editing the story after a long time of negleting it.

Hope you like some of the gifs....

Did you get a shock finding out SHINee was in Sunju's house, ???

Miss_unkown and Meirinnie loves you~ so comment and subscribe~ All the silent readers, do comment~ 사랑해~