Chapter 3

Dolls

Hello hello :) a good friend of mine 'Meirinnie is gonna help me with some of my misktakes~' the ideas r still originally mine :D and ill be doing all the writing while Meirinnie is doing all the editing~

miss_unkown

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunju's POV

I woke up and discovered a pile of blankets on the floor. The memory of 'Taemin' shot through my head. "Yah! Wake up!" I kicked the pile of blankets, but did not discover any Taemin. "So it was just a dream?" I sighed, I was still a little disappointed. I gathered the pile of blankets. While I was doing so, a soft toy dropped out from the blankets. I quickly chucked the pile of my balnkets on my bed. My hand reached out to collect the soft toy. The toy I got from a good friend on my fourteenth birthday. I smiled a hugged the toy. "Yah~ I miss you unnie~" I sighed into the soft toy.

-Snore.- My eyes widened and stared at the puppy dog toy. *D-did it j-just snore? Hahahaha. I must be hearing things.* I placed the toy on my bed and started to get changed for school. As my PJs fell to the floor, I heard a high pitched scream. My eyes widened and stared round the room. *Fudge fudge fudge!!* I ducked down, my hands were scopping for clothing. "Who's there." I yelled, and to my surprise the doll sat up. My eyes were about to pop out, the doll i-is IS ALIVE? WHAT?  It sat up, used it's puppy doll paws to cover it's eyes.

"I don't want look." the doll said, somehow the voice was familiar. "I didn't see anything!" it shreiked again. Since it's eyes were occupied by the hands I quickly got dressed into my school uniform. I tackeled the doll and screamed, "Is there a camera somewhere?" I punched the innocent doll. "NOOOOO!" it screamed. "Stop touching me!" I letted go of the doll and it sat up again. Still shocked by the scene, the best decision was to sit down. The doll straightend up, it stood up triumphly. "I'm Lee Taemin! I was not lying! See I am a doll at the moment, but nooooo you won't believe me." My mouth dropped open, so the guy yesterday WAS telling the truth. I shook my head, it was even more shock then yesterday. "Aishhh! Imma deal with this when I get back."

I was about to leave when the doll was attached to me automatically, it gasped while it small arms clinged onto me. "Let go!" I screamed and tried to kick the doll off. It didn't budge. Next minute was screams of annoyance while I tried to get the doll to loosen it's grip. "Why are you so clingy?" I asked streching it's head. "Owowowooww!" Taemin replied, but his hands didn't stop clinging onto me. "Aish! Fine I'm taking you to school!" The words were like magic, Taemin paws letted go and he was immediatly stuffed into my backpack. "I'm too old to bring a doll to school randomly."

 

Taemin didn't enjoy my bag, he would complain and start squirming, so as I rushed around school people would stare, some whispered. My face burned in embarrassment. Finally Jiyoon couldn't take it. "What the hell is in your bag? Take it out or tell it to calm the farm." I stared at her thinking, am I spposed to take Taemin out? Will people take him away if they discovered he was in my bag? She raised an eyebrow, before raming trough my bag, this snapped me out of my deep trace of thought. "Y-yah!" Taemin popped out of my bag and strenched. "Ahhhh...Finally out of that bag~~~~~~~~~~"

Jiyoon eyes widened, she opened . *Oh, no she's gonna scream.* I covered as I felt the sound vibrations on my hand. She got the message and breathed. "Start explaining." She orded. "It's Taemin..." "BWOH?"

SHINee's POV

Jonghyun stared at the younger boy, while sighing. *How can I do this to Taemin?* The boy lied there lifelessy with his eyes closed. "He looks like he's only sleeping." Mrs Lee smiled at SHINee. They didn't know what to say, after all it was their fault her son recieved brain damage. Onew smiled and replied to the poor woman. "Yes, he does." He was oldest, he knew what to say, while the others stayed shut. "Mrs Lee...we're..." Minho began, but he was cutted off by Mrs Lee immediatly. He closed his mouth and silence followed. The only sound was the machine, that was declaring Taemin was still alive. Minho shifted again, he glared at Onew to say something while mouthing. "I want to goo! I don't want to be here with Mrs Lee". Onew rolled his eyes and smiled at Mrs Lee. "Annyongyaseyo, Mrs Lee, due to our schedules we have to go." Mrs Lee didn't even bother to look up, she just stared at her son while crying.

SHINee walked out of the Taemin's room, while Key and Minho practically sprinted out. "That was the worst silence treatment I ever recived in my life." Key declared. Jonghyun had his head down, he didn't say anything, he was still feeling bad. "Jonghyun." Onew gave a punch on his arm. "Let's go. There's nothing we  can do but hope." Jonghyun smiled, following the other SHINee members out of the hospital.

 

"Hello boys." a creepy voice called out to the boy band. SHINee turned around, their eyes almost melted in disgust to what they saw. A creepy looking old woman, her hair was messed up like a birds nest, as she smiled you can see the black rotten teeth, her eyes were red and were staring into each of their souls. She was also wearing clothing that revealed too much of her skin. Minho held his hand on his mouth trying his best not to scream, while the others just stood there dumbstruck. "Do you believe in the fact I can find Taemin's soul for you, and bring him out of brain damgae?" the lady smiled, showing her jet black rotten teeth. "A-ahni." Onew smiled trying to be polite. "Oh don't be shy boys." she said pulling onto Onew since he was the only who talked. The lady dragged him into a dark alleyway. "Hey wait, what are you doing to my hyung?" Jonghyun demanded and followed them. "Y-yah wait for me." Key shouted after them following Jonghyun. Minho was the only one at the carpark and he did not want to be left alone so like Jonghyun and Key he followed the lady and Onew into the alleyway.