Chapter 4

Dolls

:) Hello guys sorry for not updating ah~ I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >:L....SO....OTL no exuse.....anyways here you go

SHINee's POV

Onew caught the a sheet of paper that the creepy lady threw at him and the other members. Onew stared at the paper as the other members crowded around him. "What's this? Woman" Jonghyun asked. He did not like this woman, she seemed a bit to weird and suspicous. The lady smiled. "First of all Jonghyun. I have a name. Actually not really name, just a known a known title." She smiled before continuing. "Call me the Teller. Since I can tell you anything in the world." Jonghyun raised his eyebrow, Minho and Key sniggered in their own little world. While Onew looked dumbstruck. He was still shocked at this the Teller of what ever touched him with those hands. The hands were revolting anyone would be in Onew's state if they were touched by the Teller. "Stop giving us crap!" Jonghyun shouted. "Yeah!" Key whined, like Minho he had a smug look on his face. They all think the Teller is just a big fake. She's completely insane. Silence followed, the lady shook her head endlessly.

Minho coughed breaking the silence. "We came for Teamin." he said. "You told us, you can bring us to him and bring him back?" The lady smiled.  "Ah yes. That is the what the contract is for."she pointed at the paper Onew was holding. "Sign the paper and bring your maknae back." "Explain to us. I don't want sign some damn contract for no reason." Jonghyun orded. The lady continued her smile, it never left her old wrinkly face. "Very well."

"Like Taemin all of you will enter a doll's body, only when you meet darkness you will become yourself again.To become dolls again, which you all will need at certain times. Lee Sunju will have to kiss Taemin and all of you will transform into dolls. However if one is trapped in darkness, only the one trapped in darkness will become themselves again.

Oh, and since the contract has not yet been signed. Taemin will only becom himself at night and will just transform into a doll in the morning. 

The spell that is casted on Taemin will only be broken when he falls in love with Lee Sunju. It will be fully broken after they have their true loves kiss."

Jonghyun had his mouth wide open. Minho started laughing, while Onew stared blankly. Key started to panick. "But why do we all have to go and why Taemin out of all people. The Teller waged her finger. "Well let me explain Sunju loves Taemin, I want all of you to go to see if she's truely loyal." "Is this some kind of fairy tale?" Minho asked while laughing. "Cuz it sounds like it to me." The Teller nodded, and pinched his cheek. "Well if it is a fairy tale I'm the dare fairy god mother that granted her wish." Jonghyun opened and blurted out. "What if she falls for one of us and not Taemin." The lady stopped pinching Minho and left him in a state like Onew. "Well if she does. The spell will never break and all of you will remain dolls. Now, please sign the contract or Taemin will remian at his state forever." Jonghyun didn't have second thought, took the paper from Onew and sighed it. He walked out of the alleyway, Key immdiatly followed his steps. Onew quickly did the same. Minho just stared at the Teller.

She putted a hand on his shoulder. "I'm not worried about the others, but you. You might be the one that will ruin everything." Minho stopped staring at his mind cleared up. "Bwoh?" Minho asked. The Teller shook her head and held out the pen of Minho. He quickly signed it and followed his hyungs.

*What does she mean?* Minho thought.

Sunju's POV

I nearly dropped the food mum orded me to seat on the table, while the Taemin doll just stared at the TV with his mouth opened. The reporter continued blabering. "SHINee members were in tragity all day. Kim Jonghyun was hitted by a car. Kim Kibum fell off from a 3 story buidling. Choi Minho was taking a photoshot and got hit by a rock. Lastly Lee Jinki just got a . All SHINee are under brain damage. "THIS IS SO FUDGED UP! YOU GET BRAIN DAMAGE AND SHINEE GET BRAIN DAMAGE. THIS WORLD HATES, HATES ME!" I shouted to Taemin. My brother raised an eyebrow. "Sunju this is not a mental hopistal. Please don't shout at dolls or yell for your boy group. It's weird you queer."  I gave a death glare to him. "LEE JUN YOUNG YOU WANNA DIE PUNK?" I started to chase him trying to hit him with the slippers I was wearing.

Taemine sighed and trotted to my room, I stopped trying to hit my brother when I heard Taemin yell. "OMIGOD THE DOLLS ARE MOVING! AHHHHHHHHHH." He was screaming his head off, but is Junyoung death? He acted like he did not hear a thing.

"Yah Lee Taemin stop shouting." My mouth dropped open. What appeared from the blanket was breath taking.