Chapter 1

Dolls

Sunju's POV

My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, although Ms Yoon's voice is not at all soothing, my brain was deciding to fall asleep in her class. I got a few pokes from the girl next to me trying her best to keep me awake. "Sunju!~" she hissed, still trying her best to keep her voice low. "Mmmfff." I shoved away her hand, so I could rest. She rolled her eyes and kept doing ths same routine, untill a sharp high pitched voice replaced hers.

"LEE SUNJU!" she wacked my head with...wutever she was holding. The pain shot trough my head like bullet, I stood up instanstly, shouting out "Yeah mum I'm up." My action recived gifts of giggles immediatly, I blushed and sat back down on my seat. "Lee Sunju." Ms Yoon began. "That was highly unacceptable. Sleeping in my class and causing them to get distracted from their learning. Goes to you too Kang Jiyoon." She wacked the girl that was poking me eailer.She straighted up as Ms Yoon did so.

After she gave us a lecture about how important english is to the world and we should listen to her class properly. Jiyoon leaned foward and whipsered in my ear. "The old hag sure know hows to talk." I giggled quietly so the 'hag' wouldn't hear me. We spent the day listening to different boring classes. I would start talking aboout my one and only love Lee Taemin, now and then during the day, which caused everyone to roll their eyes. "Ewwwww, Taemin yuck yuck yuck~" Jiyoon would cry. I try to ignore it but it was pretty frustrating. Taemin is not yuck.

 

I walked home as the school declared the time to get out. I opened the front and sat in front of the TV ready SHINee MVs that were played on my favourite channel. I love SHINee epesically Taemin. I think he is cute and we were ment to be,since every lovely dovey sign of love matched us.Our star sign etc. I hugged my knees and rocked back and fourth. Three fifty five pm nearly time for the show to start, I smiled knowing I could see Taemin live today. I giggled into my knees as I blushed lighlty. Four pm I watched excitly as the show but the excitement disappeared as news inturruped the program. "Yah! What the hell TV, Taemin, Taemin." I shouted at the innocent TV.

"We will now give all SHINee fans a update on the boy band." I grew excited again, it was still related to SHINee hehe.

"A car was going highspeed at 10:45pm. Due to the highspeed the car crashed at a turning point on the rode. Bystadners were shocked what they discovered in the car. "SHINee" the kpop boy band. Four were had minor injures, but unfortunatly the dancer and also the youngest in the group Lee Taemin was found to have brain demage. Doctors explained that he will be in comma for many years. The doctor had suggested to put the young man to sleep, and let him go. However his parents refused, claiming they want their son to live. We will now interview the other SHINee memebers what they think....."

I closed the T.V, tears started to leak out of eyes. "Taemin..." I whispered.

My heart was jabbing in pain, how could this have happened. I ran to the room shocked by the news, I started to cry my heart out to my pillow. The fabric that had contact with my eyes were soaked immediatly by my tears. "Why you Taemin out of all people. Out of all people in the world!" I whailed into the pillow, then something strucked me. I rubbed my eyes and started to question myself. "He's not dead right? That means he could live right? He can wake up right?" I smiled the situation isn't that bad. "I wait for you Taemin." I smiled.

Taemin's POV

"GET IN THE CAR!" Jonghyun shouted. He was drunk, and so were the other hyungs. "YEAHHHHH!" Key shouted. "TONIGHT WAS AWESOME." he ran a few inches away from the van so he could run in a circle. "GET IN THE DAMN CAR!" Jonghyun ordered again. I quivered I was scared I never saw my hyung's this drunk before. I followed Jonghyun's orders and sat at the back of the car. I waited untill the drucken physcos got in, while Jonghyun was shouting at them. When everyone was in Jonghyun started the engine, and started to drive done the dark street. "WOOOOOOOOOO" onew screamed. "GO HYUNG! AHAHAHAHA"

They all raised their arms in excitment with Jonghyun's driving. "SHUDDUP FAGS!" he replied to their screams "IF YOU GUYS WANT A BETTER RIDE SHUDDUP!" he grinned and started to drive zigzag. "YAH TAEMIN! ENOYING THE RIDE?" Minho and Onew shouted towards me. I didn't reply I was scared, really scared. I hugged my knees and started to mumble "Stop please stop driving. Hyung" over and over again. Of course they didn't hear me, they just screamed louder as Jonghyun drove more and more dangerously. On the way cars were honking and people were screaming out thier windows. "WATCH WERE YOU GOING PUNKS." and everyone of them will get the same reply from my hyungs, four middle fingers and swearing.

"OHHHHHH!! HEY FAGGOTS! WHERE HEADING TO TURNING POINT! DONT GET SCARED !" Jonghyun screamed as he jumped up and down on his seat. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" the three other hyungs shouted. I started to cry when speed had picked up, we were going uncontrolably fast. The car saw the turning point Jonghyun twisted the panel, but it did not budge. He twisted it again, and got the same result. He dicided to twist it again, but it casued the car to twist 360 degrees. The car was going fast and this time it was going backwards. The hyung's screamed in excitement.

Next minute was a blur, all I heard was a loud crash and pain in my head. I started to get dizzy, and my vision started to fail me. The van was silent, dead silent. The silence scared me, finally and thankfully I out.

---------------

hello! how is it? :) haha shinee going crazy~ hope u liked it

plz subscribe and comment <3