Chapter 8- Final

I Don't Love You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Baekhyun turned to leave, he noticed a troubled Chanyeol standing in the hallway in front of someone’s door. Baekhyun approached him curiously.

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

Chanyeol nearly jumped out of his skin, he hadn’t notice Baekhyun approach him.

 

“..No! …No nothing is wrong.”

 

Baekhyun continued staring at him waiting for an explanation. Chanyeol took a deep breath.

 

“…I don’t know how to do this…”

 

“Do what?”

 

Chanyeol grabbed his head and started to rub his hair around in frustration, “Ahhhh…I just can’t say it!”

 

Baekhyun looked over at the door they were standing next to. Figuring this was the problem Chanyeol was having, he decided to knock on it. Chanyeol gasped once he realized what Baekhyun had done, but before he could run away, the door opened. Kyungsoo blankly stared up at them.

 

Baekhyun smiled brightly to himself. If his instinct was correct, Chanyeol apparently shared the same feelings that Kyungsoo had, and Baekhyun decided to take on the matchmaker role in this situation. He pointed over to Chanyeol.

 

“He wanted to tell you something.”

 

Chanyeol looked horrified, “No I didn’t! You’re the one who knocked!”

 

Kyungsoo was getting irritated, “What do you want?”

 

Chanyeol laughed nervously, “Nothing!! I need to go!”

 

Baekhyun went to grab him, but Chanyeol was much larger and stronger than himself, and Chanyeol easily escaped. With embarrassed laughter Baekhyun turned to look at Kyungsoo.

 

“Sorry, talk to you later!”

 

Baekhyun ran down the hallway after Chanyeol, and soon caught up with him once he had gotten into the grand hall.

 

“What are you so afraid of!?” Baekhyun asked in exhausted breath.

 

“I can’t say it!”

 

Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a stern expression, “You like him, right?”

 

Chanyeol’s face turned red, and a small flame started burning in his hair. Baekhyun’s eyes widened as he pointed at it with concern.

 

“Your hair!”

 

Chanyeol sighed and reached up to start patting it, he seemed used to it. Baekhyun stared at him for a moment.

 

“You really do like him, huh?”

 

Chanyeol nodded. Baekhyun paused thinking.

 

“I have an idea!”

 

“What?”

 

“I used to see it all the time, people confessing to the person they loved with the flowers they bought from my cart. If you give Kyungsoo a flower, he might understand your feelings!”

 

Chanyeol sighed, “Do you really think so?”

 

“Yes, especially if you give him the legendary antrum flower. It’s said if you give that flower to the person you love on the night of a full moon, your love will last forever! He’ll definitely understand!” 

 

“Do you have one?”

 

Baekhyun sighed, “No, but I know where they are. I can get one for you if you want.”

 

Chanyeol bowed and clapped his hands together, “Please!”

 

The following night after practice, Baekhyun secretly made his way into the forest. He was so excited, since he already knew Kyungsoo’s feelings, he wanted to make sure everything went perfectly for the two of them.

 

Baekhyun found the old caves he used to visit, and thanks to his power of light, they were well illuminated for him to search around. This time however, there weren’t any flowers near the entrance, and Baekhyun had to travel a lot further into the caves than he usually would. But he was determined to get a flower for his friends, so he continued into the depths of the dark cave.

 

After a long while of searching, Baekhyun finally spotted one growing on a high ledge. As he approached it, Baekhyun’s eyes stayed fixated on it, and he was no longer paying enough attention to the ground. With a sudden slip of his foot, Baekhyun fell.

 

Once Baekhyun had regained his bearings, rubbing his arm in pain from the fall, he realized he was at the bottom of a large hole. Baekhyun stood up and tried to look for an easy way to climb up, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter