Chapter 5

I Don't Love You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was no corner of Sehun’s mind that denied the joy he received from Baekhyun’s affection, and it was even more enjoyable when Baekhyun tried to deny these obvious feelings. It was so much more fun this way, Sehun thought. He only hoped it could last. 

 

He never failed to miss Baekhyun’s secret glances, his shy expression as he turned his face away in embarrassment. Sehun had put in a good effort of staring back at Baekhyun, but no matter how hard he tried, he had not accomplished making those tiny lights appear again. 

 

On the contrary, Sehun was the one having a difficult time controlling his powers. One day as he was staring at Baekhyun, (in one of his attempts to make Baekhyun blush) a strong gust of wind started to whirl around him. Sehun became aware of it, and after a moment of surprise, tried to stop it. But the wind would not obey him, it continued dancing around him as if it were mocking him.

 

Despite his inner panic, Sehun kept a calm composure. Thankfully, since the wind was such a natural element, no one had noticed. It was only after Sehun was in the quiet of his own room that he was able to control his powers again.

 

Sehun smiled to himself, it made sense that he would fall for the boy who helped him regain his powers, the boy he had been watching for so long. But he wasn’t done with this game yet. He wasn’t just going to admit his feelings and miss out on Baekhyun’s adorable attempt to hide his affection.

 

However, it was getting more difficult to catch Baekhyun in the act. Baekhyun eventually caught onto Sehun’s little game, and had trained himself to keep his eyes off Sehun. Sehun’s staring was no longer noticed, and he was getting irritated. 

 

But he would have to think of ways to toy with Baekhyun at another time, the knights had been summoned to another battle. Sehun usually left without a word to Baekhyun, but after Sehun’s recent attachment to him, Sehun was going to miss him.

 

As he and the other knights were leading their horses towards the entry of the castle, he made his way over to Baekhyun. Baekhyun noticed Sehun had come close to him, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter