Chapter 4

I Don't Love You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun had been left alone at the castle for about a month, the knights were away fighting in another battle. Baekhyun’s mind often ended up wondering about Sehun’s safety, and then he would immediately dismiss the thought, cursing himself for thinking about him.

 

It went on like this for the entire month, and when word had reached him that the battle was over, he promptly asked if Sehun was alive and well. An audible sigh of relief escaped his lips once he was assured of Sehun’s well being.

 

The servants at the castle had gotten used to Baekhyun’s occasional inquiries about Sehun, and they had all caught onto his not so subtle feelings for him. 

 

What was he like when he was younger? Does Sehun ever talk about him? Is he in love with anyone? Where does he like to spend his time? 

 

However, these questions stopped once he realized that no one really knew much about him, especially his personal life.

 

He tried to convince himself he wasn’t excited for Sehun’s return, but once he heard the ringing of trumpets and the loud cheers of the townspeople, Baekhyun nearly fell over running towards the castle entry to catch a glimpse of Sehun riding throughout the city. 

 

The entire market was rejoicing in their victory, music was playing everywhere and the usual flowers were raining down from the highest windows. Baekhyun watched from afar as Sehun and the others slowly made their way towards the castle, accepting bouquets and words of gratitude from the people. 

 

Baekhyun ran out to greet them in the street, stopping near Minseok in an attempt to not look overly happy to see Sehun.

 

“Welcome home!” 

 

Minseok smiled, “Baekhyun! Have you missed us?”

 

One by one they rode past him, until Sehun was looking down at him. Baekhyun took a deep breath, he was having a hard time ignoring the excited patter of his heart. It was difficult to deny how handsome Sehun looked decorated in armor sitting atop his horse. 

 

Sehun noticed Baekhyun’s cheeks matched the rosy color of the petals that fell all around them. He halted his horse and smirked at him.

 

“No flowers?”

 

Baekhyun sneered up at him, “Not for you.”

 

Sehun suddenly leaned over and grabbed onto Baekhyun’s waist, picking him up off the ground and li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter